Chapter 9: A Stranger's Advice

Nami's POV:

After that, the last thing I remember was the dance. Then I realized it was dark, I started to panic and I realized I just closed my eyes. I decided to open them, when I was coming to my senses I felt a pressure holding down my lips. It feels good. When I fully open my eyes all I could see was Luffy. He was kissing me. I closed my eyes again, feeling like this is some sort of dream. A dream that I don't wanna wake up on. After the kiss, Luffy pulled my up and I opened my eyes to wake up. But once I opened them, it was all real!

I looked at Luffy straight in the eye. I was blushing and my heart is beating so fast and I feel like I'm going to throw up. 

Luffy held my hand tightly, gave me a smile and he said, "Relax, no one saw it."

I looked around and we were covered by the people dancing so it's impossible for them to see us. I know, because I can't see them. I gave out a little relief then I held my chest and my heart was racing, like it will explode. Then I was hyperventilating, but Luffy hugged me.

Both of us went back to the table and when I calmed down I asked, "Did we do it?"

Luffy looked at me a little confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot?" I said.

"Unless you tell me what it is, I can't tell ya." Luffy said.

I held my head down and my face was so red and I'm so embarrassed to even say a word.

"D-did we kiss?" I asked lifting my head a bit.

Luffy suddenly turned very red and smoke came out of his ears, then he gave me the cold shoulder. He was blushing, I know 'cause I could see it on his ears.

After a few minutes he said, "Y-yeah..."

I couldn't believe what I just heard, I gave my first kiss to my captain. But somehow my heart felt different, even if I did know it, I'm glad I did it with him.

The dance ended and the crew went to their tables and we ate our food, I kept staring at Luffy as he is munching down his food, on his 10th plate. It felt like he already forgot our conversation.

Luffy's POV:

I didn't forgot, I thought maybe eating would take my mind of it. I was wrong.

Nami's POV:

I just kept looking on my food for quite some time, I really couldn't forget it.

"Nami?"

I was startled because of Robin, I totally forgot she was with the table with us.

I cleared my throat and I said, "What is it?" I said with my cheery attitude.

"Is something troubling you?" Robin asked.

"No. Why?"

"You were staring at your food."

"It's nothing."

"Okay."

Before I ate my first bite Robin asked me, "How was the dance?"

I dropped my spoon and I looked at Robin, then she winked at me. She knew about the K-I-S-S.

I looked at Robin and I started asking her, "Don't tell me you know?"

"Every second."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, this is a secret I wanna hold onto." Then she giggled.

After quite some time Robin said to me, "You seemed to enjoy it."

My face turned crimson red and I told her, "It was nothing. Besides he probably forgot about it."

She looked at me and she said, "No one doesn't forget who they love, not even Luffy."

"You think he loves me?"

"Why would he kiss you, if he didn't?"

I looked at Luffy and he was gathering the plate that he ate. There's at least 20 of 'em.

"Imma hand these to the waiter." He said with his wild smile, and I'm pretty sure I saw a hint of red on his cheeks.

Robin looked at me with a smile and she kept on reading her book. Then I put on my mischievous smile.

"How was Zoro?"

Luffy's POV:

As I was looking for the waiter I was whistling.

Then I heard a whisper, "Straw Hat..." It was like a ghost, it gave me a chill down my spine. Then for a split second my chest started hurting.

But I looked around to see a stranger looking at me from the bar, he wore a hood to hide his face and sleeves that pretty much cover his body. I put the dishes down the ground and I started walking to the stranger.

I sat next to him and faced him, he just kept on looking forward to the bar and drinking rum.

"You called me?" I said with an intimidating face.

"You can't intimidate me, sonny." The stranger said with a weak voice. "I know you so much."

"Well I don't know you." I said.

He clicked his lips and he said, "That's a pretty girlfriend you have there."

"She's just my navigator."

"I saw what you to did. You can't fool this old hermit here." He chuckled then he coughed.

"Who are you?"

"Let's just say, I'm no one to you. But you're something to me." He looked at me with a violent glare, with the intent to kill.

My chest started to hurt even more and I asked him, "What do you know?"

"How about you're brother's death?"

My eyes widened and I felt angry and I grabbed his hand and I saw that it was all bones.

"There are some things you don't know about this world boy..." He said to me.

When I looked away from his hand I looked at his face, it was half human and half skeleton.

"What are you?" I said.

"Want my advice? Tell that girl how you feel, and fulfill the promise of your brother..."

I looked him and I said, "How do you know that?"

He ignored my question and he said with a smile...

" 'Cause in time, you won't be able to. Permanently."