Chapter 11: Sanji's Purpose

Nami's POV:

After all of us were done eating breakfast, Luffy was sitting beside the railing again with his arms above his knees and he placed his chin on his arms. While me and Robin were sitting on our chairs with the a big umbrella above us.

"Robin?"

"What is it Nami?"

"Is it just me or does Luffy seemed less... active?"

"That is peculiar. You should talk to him."

"He probably doesn't even want to talk to me after the dance. I knew I shouldn't have gotten caught in the moment."

"I don't think that's the problem, Navigator-chan."

I sighed to the frustration and walked to Luffy. He seemed like he is being sucked by his own imagination.

"Luffy." I called, but got no response.

"Luffy." No response again.

"Luffy!" I shouted but got no response.

I got ticked off and my hand became a fist and I punched his head straight on the ground.

"TALK TO ME! DAMMIT!"

He quickly got up and he held his head and he said, "Nami! What was that for?!" 

"You weren't answering!"

"Why not just say so?!"

"I did! 3 times!" I showed him three fingers.

He calmed down a bit and he scratched the back of his head and he had his head down a bit and didn't look at me. As if he's embarrassed.

"Y'know there are other ways than punching." He said with his head down and avoiding eye contact.

I blushed a bit and did the same as he did. And I had my right hand on my left arm.

"Maybe. But, I always get ticked off, when you don't answer." I said with my head down and also avoiding eye contact.

"I was worried." I said, blushing more and more.

"So, what was it?" Luffy said.

I looked at him and I said, "Huh?"

"You were gonna ask me something." Luffy looked at me like nothing happened in the past 5 seconds.

I remembered that I was gonna ask him why he kissed me on the dance. I blushed so hard when I remembered it.

"Why did you..." I was hesitating.

"Hm?"

I bit my lip and I realized if I asked him, he might find it weird and won't give me a straight answer.

I gave a cheery face and put my hands together and I said, "Why not join me today, for shopping?"

"But that isn't-!" He tried to say something, but I dragged him out of the ship to erase it from my head.

"I don't have any Beli." Luffy said.

I looked at him and winked and I said, "Don't worry about it." I giggled a bit.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

After some time I found a clothing store that sells expensive clothes.

My eyes turned into sparks and I said, "It looks so expensive!" I said pointing at the store.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Wait, Nami." Luffy said, making me turn to him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What is it really, you wanted to ask me?" He had his head down.