Chapter 15: There's No One Like You...

If you're able to go back in time, when will you go?

What date would you go?

Where would you go after going to said time?

What would you do?

Me? I wouldn't change a thing...

Because, I know...

I lived a good life...

With my crew...

With my brothers...

With gramps...

With Nami...

....

.....

......

.......

This isn't the end I wished for!

I still need to become Pirate King!

Or Ace's death will be in vain!

Ace...

Ace...

Dammit, I don't wanna die!

This... This isn't the freedom I wanted!!

xxxxx

"The tale of the raven haired boy is almost at its peak...

Hehe... you won't escape Death this time....

'Cause I'm coming...

... for you."

xxxxx

The Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, who sat at the head of his vessel, contemplated. Not because his 'impending doom' will come, no, he was disconcerted of a voice.

The voice that called out to him, on the day he stared Death right in the eye.

Luffy...

Luffy...

'Was that really Ace? No, it couldn't have been... Ace gave up his life for me, and my dream...' The young captain speculated. 'And yet... it was his voice...'

'Someone's messing with my head!' He concluded. 'Whoever this guy is, Imma beat 'im to a pulp! He's gonna regret using Ace's voice!' The boy pounded his palm, with his fist's knuckles.

But the boy's facial features turned blue, he was beginning to feel pain through a hard physical contact. To his dismay, it was his own hand that had done him wrong.

'I can get hurt just through punches now... and it was my own fist!' He gritted his teeth together.

"Luffy?" The one-eyed first mate had managed to catch his captain's attention.

"What is it Zoro?"

"I have to ask you something..." the swordsman moved his finger back and forth, signalling the captain to come down to his level.

And so the raven haired boy did, he jumped from the ship's head, landing feet first, and crouching upon impact. "So, what is it?"

"What do you think of Tashigi?"

"Who?" The captain tilted his head in a childish manner.

"Ugh, the Marine girl with a sword..." The first mate groaned.