{Prologue}

At fourteen years old Reen was admitted to the St.Burtons psychiatric hospital adolescent ward by his worried parents.

For three years Reen visited as a day patient after being hospitalized for two months.

At the age of fourteen Reens parents startling found an album with pictures of human corpses dead in a variety of ways.

Helpless,Reen tried to explain how he was just curious and they can throw away the album.Honestly Reen didn't even care about it, he just wanted to study various causes of death.

At the age of fifteen Reen saw his boyfriend having sex with a beautiful boy behind the high school bleachers.Reens boyfriend is a very handsome man of twenty four years of age.Surprisingly he didn't feel anything except for a slight astonishment.

At sixteen Reens parents started treating him with indifference.

Finally at seventeen Reen walked into the hallway bathroom with a bottle of water and swallowed a whole bottle of xanax.Reen was shocked to find tears running down his face.So even he had qualms about death.He was curious about what would happen to his consciousness when he died.However he suddenly didn't want to die in such a meaningless and impulsive way.

Reen already couldn't keep himself standing and his consciousness was fading.Ironically he wonders in a moment of weakness if anyone would even care if he died?

In his blurry consciousness he seemed to have agreed to something before he blacked out.

****************************

[Welcome player Reen.]

Waking up,he feels oddly clear headed in a closed space of whiteness.A feeling of joy bubbles in his chest.He doesn't know why he's here or if it's dangerous, but it's different.

Of course Reen has read many novels with plots similar to his own situation and it could be either light or heavy.However no matter how it affects his interests and safety, what can he do?This could be his last hope to live after all.

"Where is this?" He asks with slight confusion.

[You are in a single resting room for players.]

So he's not the only "player".

"Why am I here?"

[Your soul was deemed qualified to participate in a game of sorts.The goal of the "game" is to test the mental states of players when subjected to the feeling of love.]

What kind of ridiculous thing is this?

"Do you tamper with the feelings of the players?" He asks with dismay.Can it really be considered living if he was no longer himself?

[No, a suitable soul will be matched with the player to experience various worlds together so feelings are inevitable.]

"How many players are there?"

[Currently only three souls excluding you qualify to be deemed as "players".]

"How long will the game last and what are the rewards?"

[The game will last however long the player decides but the minimum number of games played will be fifteen in order to study and the reward is the knowledge you gain from traveling.]

"Is my death possible when playing?"

[You will be sent back to the your resting area if the body you reside in dies.Death by the soul is possible if attacked and retrieval fails though not common.]

"What happened to my body?" Reen looks and feels the same except for being in a different space.

[Your body has been fixed to the condition before your death and brought with your soul.All traces of your existence have been erased while nobodies memories will contain you.]

"When can I start?"

[Anytime you want.]

Feeling an odd sense of excitement in his heart, Reen eagerly wants to start the game right away.

"Start the game."