Arc 1.1

Looking down I see a childrens picture scribbled in red crayon of a woman holding the hand of a little boy.Turning my head left and right I see I'm in a preschoolers classroom with children all preoccupied drawing pictures.

Ovidio Caspari is this bodys name currently five years old.Today is Mothers Day with Ovidio exited to give his picture to his mamma only to be greeted by the news of her dying in a car accident on her way to pick him up.

He has a five year older brother by the name of Leoluca Caspari who blames him for their mothers death.Their relationship only becomes more estranged when Ovidio starts living the life of a useless playboy.

The Caspari family is a well known family in the underground society of Adige, Italy.

Ovidios father spoils him because he looks alot like his beautiful mother with his luscious brown hair and bright mischievous golden eyes.

"Dio did you finish your drawing?" The female teacher walks over to his small wooden desk and says in Italian.

Reens first language is english,but he learned a few others.So he understands what she's saying and can reply back fluently.However even if that was not the case he just needed to get used to this bodys memory knowledge and apply it practically.

Smiling a bright smile Reen enthusiastically shows her his drawing with sparkling innocent golden eyes.

Seeing the boy look so happy proudly showing his scribbled drawing as if it was a treasure.The teacher couldn't help but chuckle softly and rub his short hair praising him.

After chatting with the teacher and his classmates the bell soon rings signaling the end of class.Reen hurriedly gathers his belongings and quickly walks to the front gates surrounded by a group of kids till only Louis his best friend is left accompanying him to wait.

With Ovidios lively temperament and background plus his good looks he's very popular, but he only really has the little chubby Louis as his close friend.Soon Louises mother comes to pick him up.Waving his friend goodbye Reen continues to wait by the gate.

As time passes Reen starts to show a look of anxiety and restlessness holding onto his backpack straps even though his heart is still.

Soon a sleek black maserati pulls to a stop in front of the school gate then rolls down the back window.A handsome boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes around ten years old sits in the back seat looking darkly at Ovidio.

"Brother!" Reen happily calls out in relief and runs to climb into the back seat of the maserati.

Once inside Reen happily gushes about his drawing and how he can't wait to be able to see his mamma and gift it to her for Mothers Day with bright eyes.His brother starts to gradually look at him with complex eyes the more he talks.

"Enough!" Leoluca finally snaps coldly at his little brother in irritation.Seeing his little brother widen his clear golden eyes in fear and shock while flinching away from him he feels a tinge of guilt and regret.

The car ride is silent until they reach the mansion.Reen quickly shows a look of expectation about to run out the car to look for his mamma only to get his arm harshly pulled back by his brother.

To get pulled so harshly with a five year olds body is bound to leave bruises.

Looking into his little brothers confused pain filled eyes and the bruises on his arm from his harsh tug.Leolucas resentment starts to fade away.His little brother is only a child why should he feel resentment when it wasn't even his fault.

For the first time in Leolucas life he starts to feel at a loss.How can he explain to his little brother that their mamma is dead?

"Brother?" Reen questions confusingly.

Seeing his little brother looking so confused Leoluca pulls him into his embrace hugging him tightly.Putting his head near his ear he breathes lightly as his chest faintly rises up and down.

"Dio...mamma is dead." He barely whispers in a hoarse and pained voice.Feeling the little body is his embrace stiffen and start to tremble he grits his teeth and pushes him further to his chest while holding the back of his head.

"W-why?" Reen trembling questions in a despair laced murmur.

Pushing his little brother away from his chest while holding his trembling shoulders.Leolucas pupils contract as he sees a sight that makes his heart painfully squeeze suffocating him.His usually mischievous little brother has red sad despair filled quiet eyes with tear streaks lining both sides of his face while looking at him trembling faintly.

Leolucas dark hazel eyes slowly fill with determination as he gazes steadily at his little brother.

"No matter what anyone says remember Dio mammas death is not your fault, if anything it's the driver of that other car who is at fault." Leoluca states firmly to his little brother as well as to himself.

Reen nods his head numbly then wraps his arms around his brothers neck and weakly lays his head on his chest relaxing faintly.

Leoluca feels an odd satisfaction seeing his little brother so clearly emotionally attached to himself.Wishing he can always keep him pressed closely to himself.Shaking off the odd feeling, he exits the maserati and heads towards the mansion.

Reen stays being carried in his brothers arms as his brother heads to the bathroom to wash themselves off.

His brother helps him undress after filling the bathtub with warm water.Reen walks to the bathtub still in shock about hearing of his mammas death.However Reen frequently glances at his brother with dependence and trust in his golden eyes then visibly relaxes.

As Leoluca undresses he sees his little brother constantly sneaking glances at him for reassurance and that strange feeling comes again.Leoluca may be only ten but he understands that the way he's becoming attached to his little brother is abnormal.

No matter what he looked at before he never felt such a strong feeling of intimacy and attachment as he does now towards his little brother.He wants to protect and cherish him so that he'll never show such a heartbreaking look of sadness again.