Arc 1.3

A year after the funeral of Reens mamma he is now home schooled.Reen strives to be able to go to the same school as his brother or that's what he tells his father and brother anyway.

After his mammas funeral his father personally started instructing his brothers training to be heir to the Caspari family so he is often left alone for most of the day except when studying.

A "players" terminal can be used as an assisting tool to gather and interfere with information with the data it aquires from the game worlds the player visited.However it's main purpose mostly revolves around gathering information on a "players" soul match partner to help create a feeling of love between them.

With Reens brothers loyalty already set he can focus on his own things, plus he can see what his brother does everyday if need be.He already set an alarm on the terminal to notify him if his brother gets intimately close to anyone physically or emotionally.

In the original setting Ovidio can freely live his life as a useless playboy even though the Caspari family only becomes larger under his brother.He had no use, with the brothers being so estranged.Thus his brother could easily protect him from the remaining enemies.

Lately Reens brother has started to treat him with indifference to his amusement.As for the cameras around the house which his brother watches him with?Reen can easily use his terminal to interfere with the images sent.

Reen spends half the day with the various teachers his father hired for him.His father hired a group of teachers specialized in each subject excluding sports to teach him together.His father asked him what type of music teacher he would prefer, to which he replied piano.

When the teachers leave, Reen spends his remaining time reviewing the required materials for a bit then focuses on his own things.

With Reen only being six years old he can't overly exercise his body, but Reen is in no rush.As he patiently trains his body according to the terminals best method acquired after gathering and comparing information acquired from online.

Once he's done with the physical training he starts learning the courses required to become a top swat and FBI agent acquired from the government with the help of his terminal.To better protect himself as well to understand his family situation better.

With Reen being so preoccupied he only calls to chat with his best friend Louis occasionally.

***************************

In front of the mansion Leoluca exits out of a white Alfa Romeo suv with black tinted windows from the backseat.Having just come back from a task assigned by his father.

Walking into the mansion he sees his little brother sitting on the stairs leaning against the left wall while holding a pile of study assignments, with a few placed around him.

Having heard his entrance his little brother quickly lifts his head from the pile in his hands with sparkling happy golden eyes he shouts "Brother!" then runs over to him.Excitedly telling him about his day and what he learned while following behind him.

Leoluca feels a warm sensation listening to his little brother talk.Knowing he always camps out on the stairs waiting for him till late at night even when he doesn't return that day.He leaves occasionally to practice his piano scores and finish his daily necessities or sits on the stairs talking with his best friend.

Even though he really wants to hold and care for his little brother, he can't.At least not until he can make sure he can protect his little brother from his enemies and stabilize his position as head of the Caspari family.

With guilt he ignores his little brothers usual look of sadness mixed with disappointment and longing when he doesn't respond to him.

Leoluca heads to the study in his room and sits at his desk where a monitor is set up displaying the footage of the cameras he set up around the house.He clicks and enlarges the frames his little brother stays in, watching in rapture with a warm smile on his face.Only here can he display his true feelings for his little brother.