Intermission

The concepts are many and confusing.

Without power and only knowledge is required.

Having acquired a starting point. He analyzes the rest with leisure as laziness engulfs his being and dark blue eyes.

*****************************

Grasping his head in pain. He feels a headache.

Everything was monotonous, working, silence.

He was transferred to a facility for the "separate" system once built.

"Will Samuels" only lasted for five years without going mad.

He lived in a half awake state for two years...fully immersing in dreams upon death.

He gives in to his hunger and eats.

His bottom line is lowering the more he stays with Reen.

He almost died.

It doesn't matter if the system breaks.

Glancing at Reen expressionlessly on his beautiful face and he has time.

It will only further tie them together, but they truly suit one another.

His feelings of "love" for Reen can be inserted, but he won't tamper with all the memories.

Without suffering he would've never been interested in Reen.

He never noticed his own disdain or arrogance with fallacy before.

Having never interacted with others and hiding research of such value.

His friend annoys, but is also the only one willing to interact with him on a regular basis.

Whether they were him or not. They showed sides of himself he never knew.

Reen gives him reassurance, but also pain.