Intermission

With his head resting on his knee in the white enclosed space. Reen slowly lifts his lips into an imperceptible smile.

Even though he has his doubts, but he doesn't care anymore.

He can gain knowledge from this "game" and have fun.

At least at the moment he has no need to worry, plus what's the point?

The other players must have thought the same as him, but their still playing.

Are they trapped or have they not played all the required games yet? Do they voluntarily continue or were there players who have already left?What state are the ones who left in. If at all?

He starts the game with the same smile on his face and slight expectation.

************************

The silver haired man sits quietly.He stopped showing his friend the "game" and dismissed all the "players".

He knows that bastard could've broken the distance between them if he really wanted to, but just liked seeing him tormented.
He takes a deep breath to calm himself down.It seems he's more affected than what he thought with both the memories of "Leoluca" and "Koizuma".

With the possessiveness of "Leoluca" he feels deep pain knowing he slept with another man and he personally handed him over.He also knows that he felt nothing about his actions and only thought of it as a way to win while having fun.

Since he made the game he knows that all the soul match partners are at a disadvantage.

As he looks at him, he doesn't know what to feel.He never cared about his history or actions before, but now he's starting to pay attention.

He knows that Reen at least now views him as a long term plaything.

It's the first time for him to feel such intense emotions towards someone.If his friend knew what sort of passive situation he's in and he would surely laugh at him again.

Forget it. He will play these games with him. It's already too late if he's affected to this extent by the boy.

Sighing, he loses consciousness.