Arc 6.4 End

"Great, we're almost done!"The photographer shouts, as he takes the final shot.

It's so hot, he thinks as he raises his arms above his head for the final shot, while looking straight at the camera.

His body is already used to such heat, he can't show any visible sweat.

Noisy, Reen hates the noise, but continues to act as "Daan".

Leaning against the wall, he takes out his phone and runs his finger over the sleek screen.

He scrolls down his contacts list, before pausing.

He looks at the contact "Father ".

"Daan" never had any love for this father of his, but would frequently contact him after every shooting.

Hah, he laughs in slight mockery.

What was he trying to prove, leaving home in such a manner?

No love?He only yearned for his acknowledgment!

Without hesitation he presses "delete".

Daans father still sent him money, even if he had no love for him, giving him a false impression.

He slides his phone back in his pocket as he walks towards the front of the studio.

No matter how many women that man sleeps with, he still can't produce another heir.

He grabs his bike as he pedals away with his bag placed on it.

He stops in front of shop with rolls of cheese on display.

He knew he shouldn't of let him pick where he wanted to go.

There's more than just cheese, herring, and bitterballen, you know?

To hell with this, he's tolerated him enough.

Oliver thinks there's something strange with Daan.

"Wait, we can talk about it!"

They both have similar backgrounds, but grew up with different views.

Oliver can only passively persue Daan, they would've long had a disagreement.

To put it simply, "Daan" would view Oliver as an idiot.

This can also qualify for an heir?

Having similar situations, isn't always better.

On a ferry to Noord, Oliver wraps his arms around Daan from the back as he rests his head on his shoulder.

"When we first met, you cursed at me, didn't you?"He couldn't hear clearly because of his accent at the time, he only knew a few words in dutch.

"Your hearing things."He says earnestly while hiding the amusement in his voice, as he turns to kiss his head on his shoulder.

On a short notice, he could still rent this ferry privately.

The Harrison household is really too lenient with their only heir turning gay so assuredly, this bodies father is still somewhat useful.

After visiting Noord, they walked by the border of the river Amstel leisurely, enjoying their time together, before reaching Ouderkerk.

The Harrison household was invited to their wedding, while his father tried to dissuade him.

He didn't pick the rings this time, to his regret.

He still modeled for various brands after getting married, but had less free time.

Oliver moved in with him, while his roommate moved to live with his manager.

"Throw it out!"He yells, annoyed, while pointing under the sink.

Oliver developed a bad habit of hoarding.

Photos, magazines, and merchandise, everything is all over the studio apartment.

He started hiding them, once he threw away his items, but it's gotten slightly better.

"Sweetheart...."Oliver tries to coax as he moves to stand in front of the sink, protecting his precious items.

He can't bear to throw them away, when their all connected to Daan.

He heartlessly ignores his grief stricken expression as he throws everything in the trash, he wouldn't pick it out once it's thrown in.

A few magazines and photos are fine, but this is ridiculous.