Arc 1.6 End

As Leoluca wakes up he feels his mind slightly groggy and feels oddly cold while not being able to move his hands.He sees he's laying on a soft bed in only his boxers handcuffed.Accessing his surroundings, he knows he's still in New York City in a micro-loft.

The last thing he remembers is following Dio into his room, then being invited into the shower with him while he washes off his sweat from his training.He felt it was a dream come true and that he was hallucinating.

He looks down at his body in horror.Right above his red boxers is a light pink hickey marking his skin on his right hip bone.

He falls into momentary despair, what will Dio think when he learns about this?He doesn't dare hide it from him.

He becomes alert as he hears footsteps coming down the stairs on his right.

*************************

Reen couldn't help but sigh in resignation, was it really alright for his brother to be so easily tricked?What about him who follows him?He started to really worry about his future.

After inviting him to take a shower together, he didn't even really have to do anything.As soon as he undressed and walked up to him all he did was stare at him stupefied.So he easily knocked him out.As a skilled boxer of course he knows some points where not to hit.

He has many contacts with how popular he is, plus like he said before he was very cheerful before he met his brother again.Even if it was fake cheer.

He calls one of his aquaintances and aquires an unowned Acura MDX crossover car and a micro-loft.While waiting for the car to arrive, he heads to a drugstore to aquire a bottle of liquid Isoflurane and a bundle of washcloths.Of course he uses his terminal to erase any traces of him doing these series of actions.

He wet a rag with Isoflurane and pressed it to his brothers nose to inhale, before carrying him in his arms and stuffing him into the back seat.Even though his brother is 6'2 and he's only 5'5, but his brother is rather lean.With his strength it's enough to carry him.

Every time his brother showed signs of waking up on the drive to the micro-loft, he would pull over and readminister the Isoflurane.

After arriving at the loft, he carried his brother in and laid him onto the bed.

He had to call one of his rather eccentric acquaintances and ask her for a pair of black latigo leather handcuffs.

He kept his brother drugged with Isoflurane until they arrived.

He played with the cuffs while looking at his unconscious brother.Then he removed all of his clothes except for his boxers.Looking intently at his brothers sexy body, he leaned down to lightly lick and nibble the skin above his boxers on the right side of his hip bone then sucked on the skin softly.

He licked and lightly grazed his teeth over the area while waiting for it to show up on his skin, before looking at the mark he made on his skin in satisfaction.

Then gently pulled his arms behind his back and slipped the handcuffs on his wrists, before setting him down on the bed in a comfortable position.

He walked up the stairs to watch him from above while waiting for him to wake up.Since he already has his heart, he has to take responsibility.

He called his father while waitng for him to wake up.Informing him that he'll graduate early and won't be in New York City anymore, as he and his brother will travel around the world for two or three years.

His father was reluctant to give up his freedom, before eventually relenting.

After a small exchange of his father wishing him safe travels and warning him to be careful, he saw his brother groggily wake up and quickly ended the call.