09. homiesexual

Favorite character so far?

It was Friday afternoon

It was Friday afternoon. Drake had two more days to find a way to get eight thousand dollars by Sunday; to say I was scared was an understatement. Not only did he break off a two-week relationship with Reese but he also hasn't shown up to school for days. He sent us a text saying not to worry anymore cause he'll 'handle it'.

After getting kidnapped in plain sight it was obvious that Bobby wasn't playing around. If I suddenly disappear in the next week then Amour and Reese knew what to do. Last night after I was rescued by Amour I ended up sleeping over and getting my clothes in the morning. Now I'm not allowed to take the car for the weekend since I didn't tell Momma I was gonna sleep over. 

It's not like I planned on it, but I couldn't tell them what really happened. I can't risk my family getting hurt too. 

"Isaiah fix your face." Reese mimicked my expression, pouting her glossed lips while furrowing her freshly threaded brows.

I rolled my eyes and lightly shoved her shoulder. "Fuck off I'm thinking," I told her. She responded with a groan and dramatically fell back onto Amour's bed. 

Extra. 

Beside her, Amour was fumbling with the strings of his guitar, humming softly to himself.

"Did you tell Kingston about what happened?" Reese asked. 

"Yes," I said crossing my arms.

"And what did he say?" 

"He'll handle it," I pouted, knowing he would. 

I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened, it made me realize Bobby was deadly serious and wasn't afraid to hurt someone if he had to.

"Good, now stop talking about it," Reese urged. "I'm tired of hearing about Drake."

Reese took the breakup pretty hard. 

"Reesey I love you but, how do you not expect us to talk about what happened? Isaiah was literally kidnapped last night." Amour chimed in.