24. snatched

I know, it's been months. Junior year really got me messed up. It's finally over though, so bless. To make up for the slow ass updates here's one tonight and another one coming tomorrow.

Anyways, man do I love me some basketball. This was my school's team chant, I just changed up the mascot, so y'all need to get hype with them or it won't feel right. 

"California nigga and I'm heavy in these streets. If you don't keep a pole, how you ready when there's beef?"

***

"This is the big day y'all, this game will make or break our chance of gettin' into the final four," Coach started. "I'm puttin' all my trust in y'all, we got scouts at every corner and y'all can't let these lil' steroid pumped white boys outshine you tonight."

The team nodded eagerly in agreement, listening closely to Coach's words while standing with arms wrapped around each other's shoulders. "Tonight y'all better go out there, play hard, work hard, and beat these Berkeley boys," Coach shouted, his voice getting louder with every word. "Let's get this win Patriots!" 

With that came a loud array of hoots and hollers. Drake and I exchanged a knowing look before moving into the middle of the huddle to get the team hyped. Drake took the left side of the circle and I took the right, I nodded signaling for him to start it off.

"Aye let's show these boys what we about, alright?" Drake began, earning a few hoots."We bout' to turn up one time on these boys y'all."

"They ain't ready! They ain't ready for us! This bout to be their last game of the season!" I shout causing the team to get rowdier. "We bout to smash em! Show these scouts what Oakland is really about!" 

Drake started jumping up and down around the huddle, and soon enough the rest of the team joined in. 

"We on the court like?" Drake and I yelled.

"Woo!" The team replied.

"All day like?" 

"Woo!"

"All night like?"

"Woo!"

"And we ready like?"

"Woo!"

"Patriots like?"

"Woo!"

"Dubs on em' like?"

"Woo!"

"And we get it like?"