Introduction

Name: Kang Hannah

Age: 16

Nationality: Korean

Birth date: August 6, 2002

Personality: Selfless, Generous, Kind, Mature, Understanding, Responsible, Basically like a mom.

Likes: Makeup, Cooking, Singing, Tango music, Animals, Games, Clothes, Her family, Lavender, learning new languages. (She is already fluent in English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, French, Spanish and Filipino)

Dislikes: Her dad, mean people, sour food, spiders, worms, bugs.

Bio: Since the age of 3, Hannah has been the center of attention for her looks because she was considered to be an ulzzang. At the age of 6, her parents divorced leaving her and her sister to their mother. A year later, Hannah discovered a video from a beauty guru and since then she has been interested in beauty. She collected different types of beauty products and practiced it on her dolls,herself, her sister or her mom.

At the age of 12, she started applying it on her friends who was attending something important, a few months before she turns 13, they moved to London for 2 years. While she was there, she befriended a beauty guru named Clarke, a woman who was known for her lipstick tutorials. Thanks to her, Hannah's skills improved a lot. She started having more clients and became internet famous.

When she turned 15, they went back to Korea and Hannah enrolled on a beauty class to enhance her skills even more. She eventually applied on a part time job at a cafe near her school. Thanks to her looks, the cafe gained a lot of customers, especially Males. One of her usual customers that was a man named Edward Avila who was a famous youtuber and guru. Edward helped Hannah in choosing good products and how to apply a eyeshadow properly which was her weak skill.

She also had a VIP client who also became her friend, was Red Velvet's Yeri. The three of them became her besties until she turned 16 wherein she was scouted by an SM ent. Agent as a makeup stylist. And that's where it all begun