이십

Jiso and Yuna came back to the lobby where the others are to tell them the news. Yeri was the first one to approach them "How is she?"

Jiso sighed and told them exactly what the doctor told her.

Everyone had a grim expression after they heard the news. They felt bad for Hannah. They couldn't save her in time.

"Let's just hope that she would be okay. For now, let's all wait here until she gets transferred" Taeyong calmly said to make the others feel at ease even though he himself is trying hard to be calm inside.

~~~

After 30 minutes of Silence, a nurse came to them "Who are the relatives of miss Kang Hannah?" Jiso and Yuna stood up "That would be us" Jiso said.

The nurse checked on her folder "The patient is moved to the VIP room 204. Let me guide you there" all of them stood up and followed the nurse.

They all went up the elevator to the second floor to the fourth room on the right. There, they went in and saw the physical condition Hannah is in. 

Jiso's hands traveled to her mouth in shock at the condition of her daughter.

"Oh my"

She slowly walked towards Hannah with tears running down her slightly wrinkled face.

Her knees weakened the moment she touched Hannah's hand.

"My child" she sobbed "What had he done to you" she carefully caressed Hannah's bruised face.

"Unnie" Yuna looked at Hannah in grief. Yeri rubbed Jiso's back in comfort "We'll come back tomorrow" she then looked at the boys "Let's go"

~~~

The next day, Jiso asked the boys to guard Hannah since no one is available to stay with her except them.

Jiso has to go tonwork since she is not particularly excused.

Yuna still has school.

And Yeri has schedule for Red Velvet.

And since the boys are the only ones who have their day off, Jiso asked them a favor.

Time has passed and many people already visited her.

People like Lee Sooman, Choi Minho, Kang Minhyuk, and other people.

Time has passed and it was already 6 in the evening.

The doctors checked for her vitals to see it was stable.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Lucas asked the doctor with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"We do not know sir. She received a lot of head injuries. She might not sven be able to wake up at all" at his statement, the boys' faces paled.

They couldn't imagine losing her especially when she already gas a special place in her heart.

The doctor and nurses left the room with a heavy atmosphere.

"Poor Hannah, how scared she must have been" Kun said while holding her hand tightly.

"H-Hyung, what will happen to her?" Chenle asked Taeyong with tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

Taeyong said nothing and only hugged the younger boy in comfort.

"Let's all have faith that she'll wake up. Hannah is a strong person so we svould believe that she'll wake up soon"

Johnny told them to lift up their spirits, which worked.

Now all they have to do is wait.

~~~

2 weeks later...

After 2 weeks, she still hasn't woke up, and the doctors have already decided to remove the respirator.

It was that day that they couldn't bear to go through. The boys had to go to prepare for their comeback, Jiso have to attend a meeting.

Leaving only Yuna and Yeri to guard her. They anxiously watched the doctors check her vitals one last time.

Yuna held Yeri's hand tightly as tears threatened to bail out.

As the doctor was about to remove the respirator from Hannah, they all heard a groan.

They all watched as Hannah slowly moved her fingers and opened her eyes.

"This is a miracle" Yuna and Yeri ran to her side "Hannah!"

"Miss Kang, are you fully awake?" the girl lookef at the doctor with half lidded eyes.

"Wh... ere... Am... I..?" she whispered as she is still trying to gather her strength.

Yeri grasped Hannah's hand tightly as tears ran down her face ad a relieved smile plastered on her face.

"Hannah-ya, it's Yeri unnie. Can you see me clearly?" Hannah smiled slightly as she heard her best friend's voice.

"Unnie..." Yeri sobbed as she held her hand to her face.

"I'm glad you're awake now" Yjna then grasped her sister's other hand with the same expression as Yeri's

"Hannah unnie!" her head turned to her sister, but everything is still blurry.

"Yuna-ah... Where's mom?"

"She's on her way, we called her earlier"

Hannah looked at the doctor's silhouette "Why... Is my vision blurry? I can only see the silhouette of people. Is this normal"

The doctor walked to her and checked her eyes "It seems like you are suffering from temporary blindness. Don't worry, it'll go away in a month or so. If you'll excuse me"

Hannah watched as the doctors and nurses went out.

"Hannah-ya... You can't see us?" she heard Yeri ask.

By now, Hannah can already talk straight and has sat down on her bed.

"Sort of. I can see your figure but i can't tell who you are if you don't speak" she felt her grip tighten on her hand.

Just then, she heard the door slam open and saw a figure of a woman speed walking her way.

She was surprised and was confused to who it was until she heard the woman spoke.

"Oh my baby. Are you alright now" she has now distinguished who it was "Mom? Is that really you?"

Her mom became confused "It is me! Don't you recognize me?" Yuna held her mom's arm and gestured her to go out with her.

The two of them went outside while Yeri continued conversing with Hannah.

Yuna explained the situation to her mom that made her mom burst in tears.

"My poor child"

The next day, Yeri informed the boys about Hannah's situation.

They were happy that she's already awake, but her blindness devastated them.

So they promised to visit her the next day.