십일

When Hannah and Mark returned to the Hotel, they were immediately bombarded with questions by the members. But thankfully, they let Hannah off the hook, but Mark was not.

The two maknaes joined Hannah on the way back to her room. Hannah invited them to her room since she doesn't really like being bored. 

"Hannah-yah, wanna play a game?" Chenle suggested, "What game?" Chenle looked at Jisung then back at Hannah. Chenle had a mischievous smile on his face "The dare game" Hannah narrowed his eyes at him "What are the rules?" Chenle silently sent a telepathic message to Jisung to which he got. He also had a smirk on.

"If you do not do the dare, you have to get flicked on the forehead!" Hannah had a challenging smirk on "Game on"

So, the game started with Jisung. His victim was unfortunately Chenle.

"I dare you to... Slap Mark hyung then say 'I am the King!'" Chenle cheered but he was still scared out of his wits "Leggo leggo" the three of them went to the older one's room where the other members are.

Chenle barged in while the two stayed outside and watched. "This is going to be fun" Hannah whispered "I agree"

"Chenle what are you doing here?" Haechan asked but Chenle did not answer and pulled Mark up which surprised the hyungs. "Hyung Mianhae" Chenle whispered before slapping Mark. The other members gasped "I am the King!"  

Then Chenle bolted out of the room with Hannah and Jisung.

"We'll get killed later but meh," Chenle said and laughed with the other two "Okay, Hannah!" "oh my goodness" Hannah swept her hair back as her name was called "Since you are good at English, I dare you to call one of the stylist noonas and pretend to be an employee of this hotel" Chenle did a dolphin laugh after he said her dare. 

Hannah knew she would get in trouble for this but she didn't want to get flicked in the forehead. She decided to call Jiyeon's room. 

The ringing continued on and Jisung, as well as Chenle, couldn't help but laugh at Hannah "Yah! I'm gonna get killed later" Hannah mouthed to them. After that, a voice was heard from the telephone "Yeoboseyo" 

"Hello? Is this room 420?"Hannah asked in a deeper voice so that Jiyeon wouldn't be able to distinguish Hannah's voice "A-Ah yes" Jiyeon said with a Korean accent. Jiyeon almost laughed but she kept it in "Yes, well your neighbors are complaining about your room being too loud so can I ask you to keep it down" The two boys snickered at Hannah's voice.

"I'm sorry?" Jiyeon couldn't understand because she  was an amateur at English "I said that you are being too loud, so could you please be quiet!" She said in an 'annoyed' tone, which was clearly fake "A-Ah yes yes" Jiyeon was clearly flustered. 

"Thank you! Damn Asians" Hannah muttered the last sentence then ended the phone call. Then, the three of them burst into laughter "Wow, you're really good at this" Hannah shrugged her shoulders at Jisung's compliment. "Okay next!" Hannah looked at Jisung with an evil smile that made him scared.

So Hannah made Jisung dress into a girl. The two of them arranged his outfit, Hannah put on red lipstick plus pigtails. However, the real dare was to go to  Manager Jang's room and pretend that Jisung is his wife while speaking in English.

"How should I start this though?" Jisung asked them "Like this" Hannah told Chenle to stand up "Pretend that I am you" Hannah walked to Chenle "Hi Honey~" Hannah then embraced him then pretended to kiss his cheek. Chenle then screamed like a dolphin. 

So that's exactly what Jisung did. 

                                                                  ♥️♥️♥️ 

The two boys were punished by Mark and Manager Jang because of what they did earlier. However, Hannah was still safe since Jiyeon didn't figure it out yet. Until they were doing the boys' makeup.

Jiyeon was doing Haechan's makeup while Hannah was doing Jaemin's. Jiyeon then told them what happened to her earlier.

"Then they said I was too loud. But I was confused since I did nothing but be on my phone all day" Haechan reacted with a "Wah" 

Hannah was having a hard time stopping her laughter. Jaemin noticed this and asked her what's wrong. Hannah shook her head as a reply.

"Then she said thank you then at the end 'Damn Asians'. I was so mad that I almost went to scold her" Hannah silently laughed. She then called Jiyeon "Unnie I have something to tell you" Jiyeon, Haechan, and Jaemin looked at her.

She chuckled first before speaking "I said that you are being too loud, so could you please be quiet!" Jiyeon was surprised "Oh, you sound like her" she continued doing Haechan's makeup until she realized what Hannah was trying to do "Yah!" Hannah then started running with Jiyeon hot on her trail.

The two men are confused on what was happening so they asked Jisung who was sitting on the couch behind them.

"Hannah prank called Jiyeon noona earlier pretending to be the Desk employee" 

Hannah found Jeno at the distance "Jeno oppa!" Jeno turned to see Hannah running towards him then she suddenly ran to his back, holding his shirt "What are you doing?" he asked her "Save me from the raging bull" Jeno was confused on what she was talking about until he saw Jiyeon.

"What did you do to make her this angry?" Hannah chuckled "Oh you know, just a prank call" Jeno sighed before shouting "Jiyeon noona! Hannah is right here!" The woman ran towards the girl that was hiding behind Jeno's back.

"Oppa, why did you betray me?" Hannah tried escaping again however, Jiyeon already caught her collar "Where do you think you're going?" Jiyeon dragged Hannah back at the Set while Hannah was pleading for Jeno to save her. 

When they were already out of sight, Jeno chuckled "Aiyoo that girl seriously"

After lots of scolding, Hannah continued her job while pouting. Unluckily, It was Jeno's turn to put on makeup. Hannah was silent the whole time while putting on his makeup "Hey, are you mad?" The glare that she gave him was the answer he got.

"Aigoo, Oppa is sorry" Hannah was still pouting and glaring at him "Alright, Oppa is gonna buy you chocolate as his sorry" Hannah's eyes brightened at the mention of chocolate. Jeno showed Hannah a cute smile then patted her head. "What chocolate do you like?" he asked her "Cadbury, no almonds please" Jeno chuckled at her cute behavior when it comes to chocolate.

Now he knows her weak spot.

                                                                    ♥️♥️♥️ 

At a dance studio, a ballerina was practicing her pirouette for hours. Thankfully, she perfected it afterward. 

So she dressed up and head out.

She was almost home when she heard footsteps behind her. But before she could even turn around, she was hit by a metal pole.

Blood was oozing down her head as she laid in the ground, unconscious.

"Now you are my second bride" The man carried her and put her on the back of his car. "Let's go home"