It was Monday. Hannah's first day at work. Hannah was smiling the whole time, even the moment she woke up she had a bright smile on her face. It honestly creeped Yeri out who called her first thing in the morning.

"Nana dear, i know that you have been dreaming for this day, but could you please calm down?" Yeri facetimed her when she was eating breakfast "Why? Isn't it normal to be giddy at the first day of your dream job?" Yeri sighed at Hannah's childish state.

"I know that feeling very well Nana, but if you become too excited, you'll ruin your everything that you have dreamed of" Hannah suddenly froze, imagining the odds of not achieving the look that she originally planned to do.

"Okay, i calmed down" Hannah said while eating her sandwich. "Is that your breakfast?" Yeri asked. In fact, that was just her breakfast. A vegetable sandwich that contained Lettuce and Tomato "Yeah" Hannah took another bite of her sandwich.

"Won't you be hungry later though?" Yeri asked her, concerned for Hannah's well being "I'm fine" Hannah is not necessarily a Vegetarian, but she rarely eats meat because she wants to stay fit and healthy. But because of this, she doesn't have enough strength which makes her a weak and fragile person.

"Next time remind me to treat you to breakfast" Hannah tilted her head in confusion "Why" "To stuff you full you idiot" Hannah had a -_-|| face after Yeri said that.

"Anyways, i have to go now. We have to perform in 5 minutes. Bye Nana~" they both waved at each other before ending the call.

                                                               ♥️♥️♥️

Yesterday, Hannah called her manager and Principal that she has achieved her goal on becoming a stylist, making her drop out on school and resign from work.

Hannah made her way to the cafe to get her separation pay. "Hello everyone" she meekly said, sticking out her head from the door. Her coworkers already knew about her resignation. Hannah greeted them first before making her way to the manager.

He gave her an envelope that contains her Final pay. "It's been a pleasure working with you" she bowed at him and walked out not but not before saying goodbye to everyone too.

Thankfully, the cafe and SM entertainment was in a walking distance so she grabbed some hot chocolate first then made her way.

She entered the building and immediately saw a familiar face "JinAe unnie!" the woman turned around to see her fellow co-worker. HaeAh is a fellow stylist of NCT.

Fact attack! All of NCT's stylist except Hannah is either married or is in a relationship already. Meaning, Hannah is the one who is single. And available ;)

"'Sup kiddo" JinAe ruffled Hannah's hair which made her pout "Why do people like ruffling my hair so much?" she questioned "Because you're cute" Hannah sighed more at JinAe's answer "That makes me feel more miserable" JinAe chuckled "You're still growing kiddo"

                                                               ♥️♥️♥️

"Hannah's back!" Haechan ran to Hannah and tackled her with a hug that it made her stumble "Oof" Hannah dropped her kit because of the sudden action. Mark slapped Haechan on the back of his head to make him let her go.

"You're invading her personal bubble you idiot" Mark apologized to Hannah after scolding Haechan "It's alright really, he's just happy to see me"

Hannah walked past them and greeted the other members. They chatted for a while until Manager Jang came in "Oh glad you're here Hannah, i was just about to call you" Manager Jang picked up Hannah's kit and told her to follow him then looked at the boys "You guys change at the dressing room first before going on set, understood?" Manager Jang told them sternly which was an unfamiliar sight for Hannah.