십삼

"Try to straighten your arabesque"

"Balance Hannah"

"Try at least 5 spins"

"Your Tumbling is a bit off"

These were the constant nags of Kang Yeorum. Hannah's gymnastics teacher.

It has been three days of training and Hannah still could not get the hang if Balancing.

"This won't do. I'll give you today as a rest day. Hopefully, tomorrow you'd be able to get the hang of it. Understood?" Yeorum told Hannah sternly.

"Understood" Yeorum told Hannah to pack up and get some rest. However, she feels like she still needs to practice. So, she decided to call Manager Jang.

She dialed his number and it rang for a few times until he answered "Yeoboseyo?" Hannah perked up at his voice "Manager Jang! I have a question"

"What is it?" Hannah was not sure if she was allowed that's why she decided to ask him first "Is it okay if i borrow one of the dance studios? My teacher let me go for today but i feel like i still need to practice"

On the other side, Manager Jang was with the boys in Ilsan. They have a fansign so they are already quite busy. "You could borrow the boys' studio. They're not in Seoul and we'll be back in a few hours.You do have your ID right?"

Hannah nodded even though she knew he wouldn't be able to see her "Yes i have it in my bag"

"Alright, the guard probably knows you anyway so you could enter" Hannah smiled and was about to thank him when she heard a familiar voice

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" she heard Yuta ask "Oh, i'm talking to Hannah, why?" Manager Jang answered "Oh, can i talk to her?"

"Imouto!" Hannah giggled at how soft Yuta can be when it comes to her "Yuta nii-chan! How is the fansign? Were there a lot of fans?" Hannah heard him chuckle "Chill, it didn't start yet. Anyways, what were you two talking about?"

"Oh, i was asking if i could borrow one of the dance studio" Yuta was about to reply when Manager Jang interrupted him "Yuta-yah, it's almost time" she heard him say.

"Well, it looks i have to go now. See you next time Imouto-chan" Hannah smiled "Hai, jaa ne Yuta nii-chan" (See you later)

"I have to end this call now. Bye Hannah" Manager Jang ended the call. Now Hannah made her way to the SM building.

                                                             ♥️♥️♥️

Hannah greeted the guard when she was already at the entrance of the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed to him to which he smiled at "Aigoo, young Hannah. Can i ask what you are doing here? For all i know, NCT has an event today" Hannah smiled back at him "Ne, they are in Ilsan right now. I'm actually gonna practice today" Hannah told him

"Oh is that so? Then i wish you good luck" the guard told her. Hannah smiled brightly at him before going in.

On the way, she met a familiar face "Minho oppa!" the said guy turned his head to see his favorite dongsaeng "Oh Hannah! What are you doing here?" he asks while walking towards the girl who was frantically waving her hands to him.

"I'm gonna practice for my recital" Minho was amazed at how talented the girl before him is. She has so much potential that her talents are coming to a waste if she doesn't show it to the world. "Oh~ What are you gonna perform ?" Minho asked "I'm gonna do Rhythmic gymnastics"

"Wow, just what can't you do?" He jokingly asked "Hehehe, well I can't do Math that's for sure" the both of them laughed while making their way to the dance studio. 

Minho offered to help her, Hannah gladly accepted because she knows that he's a pro when it comes to dancing.

Hannah stretched first with Minho helping her. Then Hannah practiced her pirouette. Minho noticed something "You can't balance well can you?" he asked her. Hannah pouted and nodded "Wa~ So you do have something you can't do" Minho teased "Oppa!"

Minho helped her master the art of balancing by teaching her a few tricks. And thanks to him, she finally got the hang of it. She practiced more for 2 hours until Minho had a request.

"Hannah-yah, can you show me your performance" Hannah shook her head "Andwae, you have to see at my recital" Minho complained, "Come on, i might not be a able to attend you know " Hannah contemplated for a bit then agreed "Fine"

Hannah went to the speaker, then played the music.

At the middle of her performance, NCT just came back and went straight to their dance studio. Just as they opened the door, they saw Hannah doing a cartwheel.

However, Hannah was too engrossed in her performance that she didn't notice them come in.

Minho did though, he gestured them to come near them as they watch her together. Hannah also didn't notice Minho taking a video of her.

The mini performance came to an end. Just when the music stops, Hannah heard applause. She looked behind, surprised to see the whole NCT. "When... did you... Guys come?" Hannah said while panting.

Doyoung handed Hannah her tumbler to which she gladly accepted. After drinking, she glared at Minho "Wut?" Minho Cluelessly asked. Hannah reached out her hand "Give me your phone" she sternly told him "Why?" Minho hid his phone at his back "You filmed my performance didn't you?" Minho still feigned innocence.

The boys just watched the two argue over a video. It somehow seemed like they were siblings when they were really not.

"What is happening?" Lucas asked Kun who was beside him "I don't know" Basically most of them is confused on what was happening on the scene before them.

"Oppa you can just watch it online, the performance that i showed you a while ago wasn't really the one i'm going to perform" Hannah told him. However Minho was being stubborn "Still! I wanna keep it for memories. You won't always be young, you know" Hannah sighed at the man child before her "Fine. But it comes with a price"

Minho smiled a bit "You have to buy me two packs of Cadbury chocolate" he agreed to buy her the dessert for the sake of the video "You better not post that, okay?" again, he agreed. Minho checked the time, he realized that it's almost time foe him to go.

"I better go. See you around" Minho hugged Hannah as a farewell and waved at NCT as he exited the studio.

Hannah then looked at NCT and was surprised.

They were basically sat on the floor while eating popcorn as if they were watching a movie. "What are you guys doing?"  

"Watching you" Haechan said jokingly.

Hannah shook her head while laughing. She then laid down on the floor "Aiyoo, so tired" NCT then surrounded her "Did you eat yet?" Hannah nodded at Taeyong's question.

"What did you eat?" Kun asked her "I'm on a diet so i just ate a snack bar" she tiredly said. However this made them surprised. Hannah was already thin, and she was not eating well. It urged them to feed her.

"This won't do. We'd have to feed you" Johnny announced with the others agreeing "It's not allowed. I would get scolded if i gained weight" Hannah casually rested her head underneath her arms.

"Eh?!" They all said in unison. Well not really in unison but you know what I mean.

"I can't really rebel against her since she is seriously strict. Plus I have to keep my weight so that i could do the pirouettes properly" That sentence made them shut up.

But then...

"I BOUGHT THE CHICKEN!!"

"DAMN YOU GUYS!!"