Quick note:

So guys, just in case you become confused, these are some reminders before you continue on the story:

Languages
Standard = Korean
Italized = English
Bold = Chinese
Underline = Japanese
Bold and Italized = Other languages

Text
Bold = Other characters
Italized = Hannah

That's all, on with the story!

                                                               ♥️♥️♥️

Winwin and Hannah sat across from each other. Jaehyun noticed how short her skirt was, so being the gentleman that he is, he removed his jacket and put it on her legs.

Hannah was surprised at this but thanked him nonetheless. Hannah faced Winwin and smiled at him "We met before didn't we?" she asked while fetching the cleanser "Yeah..." Winwin was shy so he his voice didn't have much confidence.

"There is something that i am curious about, is it okay if i ask a question?" Winwin nodded "What country are you from?" Hannah could tell that he's not Korean from his accent and looks "I'm from China" Winwin said timidly. Lucas suddenly scolded him "Sicheng hyung stop being so quiet!" Hannah who was cleansing Winwin's face flinched from Lucas' voice.

Hannah placed a hand on her chest "That surprised me" she bowed at Winwin and the others as an apology. They told him that it's not her fault and scolded Lucas for surprising her. Hannah told them that they could also talk to her while she is doing her task.

"Sicheng is your real name?" Winwin was surprised that she could speak his native language. He was also relieved that he could speak comfortably with her "Can i ask how old are you?" Hannah asked another question to which Winwin answered since he was already comfortable with her "I'm 21 international age and 23 Korean age" Hannah hummed.

"How about you, how old are you?" the China line leaned in which Hannah noticed so she decided to answer it in Korean so that they all could understand. It's not like they're beginners in Korean language.

"I'm 17, turning 18 in August" those who did not know her age was surprised at this, however, what surprised them all is the fact that she is the youngest out of all of them.

Hannah started applying the base makeup on Winwin when Johnny asked her another question "Are you perhaps multilingual" Hannah nodded as an answer "I can speak eight languages" they were impressed by her. "And what are those languages if i may ask?" Ten asked "Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, Filipino and Thai"

They continued on their conversation when Haechan noticed something "Why are we still speaking formally to her? She's younger than us you know" he said loudly. Hannah also noticed this but decided not to say anything since it may seem rude.

"You could talk to me in a casual manner. I AM younger than all of you" they considered on this and talked in a casual manner.

                                                             ♥️♥️♥️

Hannah was almost done with the look. However, when she was rummaging the kit for the item that she was looking for, she couldn't find it. "Is there something wrong Hannah?"Taeyong asked her since he noticed that she had a troubled look on her face.

Instead of answering his question though, she looked for her friend until she spotted her chatting with the staff. "Yeri unnie!" Hannah called out to her. Yeri immediately went to her aid to ask her what's wrong.