이십 육

It is that time of the year. When SM Artists come together to perform for fans.

SMTOWN 2018 IN OSAKA.

Hannah came back to work after a lot of persuasion.

She is an active person so she couldn't bear to do nothing for a long time.

Currently, she is doing make up for Yuta who is overjoyed to be back in his hometown.

"It's been a long time" he commented with a bright smile. It made Hannah smile as well.

"Well i'm glad that you're happy Yuta-nii" he smiled at her "What do you say if we hangout after this" Hannah nodded enthusiastically.

"I would love that. Ah! How about we invite Winwin ge too?" Yuta's eyes becane brighter at the mention if Winwin.

"Of course! I'll ask him later if he wants to" Hannah pat his shoulder to silently tell that he's done.

"Thanks lil sis" Hannah nodded at him as the next member sits down. Which was Winwin.

"Gege! Right on time!" Winwin tilted his head in confusion "What do you mean?" Hannah proceeded on doing his makeup while talking to him.

"Yuta nii-chan asked me if i want to come with him explore later so i agreed. Do you want to come with us?" she asked.

Winwin contemplated on his decision "But wouldn't it be better if ut's just the two of you?" Hannah shook her head. Denying his claim.

"It's better if you come too Ge" Winwin blushed at her statement.

"R-Really? Then I-I guess I'll come too" Hannah smiled upon hearing hus decision. She squealed and clapped her hands.

"I'm so excited!" Winwin smiled at her cute reaction as he covered his face so that she wouldn't see his red face.

Just then, the door opened to reveal Yeri. The boys automatically stood up and bowed to her. Since she is still their senior.

"Is Hannah here?" the said girl waved at her to alert her of her prescence.

Yeri smiled when she spotted her then made her way to Hannah. "You're not yet done?" she asked her

"Almost" Hannah put the finishing touches on Winwin befire patting his shoulder to signal him that he's done.

Hannah dusted off her hands then faced Yeri "What's up unnie?" Yeri took her hands "I want you to meet my group"
"Eh?"

Without even waiting for her response, Yeri dragged Hannah out of the room.

Leaving the confused boys stare at the door that just closed.

"What just happened?"

~~~

"Ready?" Hannah shrugged "I guess?" Yeri opened the door to ger waiting room to reveal the other members of her group doing their own business.

Immediately, Hannah bowed while entering "OMG! Is this the infamous Hannah that I have been hearing about?" Joy commented while making her way to her.

Hannah bowed slightly "Hello" she said in almost a whisper since she's shy. One by one, the members went up to her, admiring her.

"How old are you?" Irene asked her "I'm currently 17" she answered.

"Wow so young! Irene unnie can't relate" Irene glared at Wendy who said the statement.

"Ya!"

"Hannah here, is our boys, NCT's stylist and their secret treasure" Yeri told them, indirectly boasting about her.

"Unnie, please stop saying that" Hannah muttered to Yeri "Let me have my fun once in a while" she muttered back.

"OOH! You're undeniably beautiful" Joy approached the younger girl. "ESteeM Entertainment is currently looking for someone who could part time for them, how about you try being a model for a show?"

Hannah smiled at Joy "I'm sorry but i'm currently dedicated to my job" Yeri scoffed.

"Being a goody two shoes much? Come on~ You have a lot of free time, plus the other unnies can manage them. How about it?" Hannah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Alright, but you'll have to ask permission for me unnie" Yeri showed her an okay sign.

A staff of the show then came in "5 minutes left!" then he went out. "Well, that's our cue. It was nice meeting you Hannah" Seulgi pats her head while the others smiled at her.

Yeri hugged her before leaving as well. Hannah sighed before going back.