Another day has passed for Hannah. She was going down the elevator of her apartment, on her way to her school. It was only 13 minutes away so she was going to walk. To save money and make up for the daily run that she missed yesterday.

Hannah greeted everyone that she saw. That's what made her the town's sweetheart.

She was admiring the scenery that was before her, spring is near and the cherry blossom petals were falling. It was very aesthetic. It inspired her for her new look. She took out her camera and took a photo.

She smiled at the photo and was proud of it. It was one of her best photos so far. She continued on her way when she felt something hit her ankle. She looked down and saw a blue ball (A/N TIMMYYYY!!!) .

She picked up the ball and looked at the girl who was approaching her, eyeing the ball. She knelt down and smiled at the little girl "Is this yours?" The little girl cutely nodded which made Hannah go UwU.

Hannah took out a chocolate candy and gave it to the child with her ball. The child bowed at her and took the ball and candy "Thank you pretty unnie " the child went back to her parents giddily. Hannah nodded to the child's parents before they returned it to her.

Hannah continued on her way when she felt her phone vibrate. She took it out from her pouch. When she saw the caller ID, she did not hesitate to answer it. "Eddie!" she said in English. Whenever she talks with Edward, they speak in English. Since Hannah used to live in London for a few years and Eddie was not technically a Korean.

"Hey girl~ remember our plan later? " He said in his usual tone "How could i forget? I already planned what i'm about to buy later. I'm already running out of face masks, foundations and Highliters and i heard that a new lipstick product was out on Etude house" she babbled since she was so excited to get her hands on those products.

Edward scoffed at her "Girl~ you're not that updated then. There's a new face pack on Innisfree, a CC cream and lip tint at Sephora and lastly, a Mac store just opened at Gyeonggi-do" at the last part, Hannah froze.

Mac was her all-time favorite brand and to discover that one was nearby made her anticipate more.

The two of them chatted more until Hannah reached the gates of the school. They both agreed to meet 2 hours after she is dismissed. So she thought this day was going to be a good one.

♥️♥️♥️

Everything was going well so far. Hannah learned something that she was weak at. And they were dismissed earlier than usual.

As planned, she went straight home and prepared everything for later. She was beyond excited for this day.

After she prepared the clothes and tools. She decided to put do some skincare to do something useful for the time being.

In the middle of resting after applying a moisturizing mask, she heard a ding. Indicating that she received a message. But from who?

사랑스러운 예리 언니 😘
(Loveable Yeri unnie)

Hannah wondered why would she message her if she has a packed schedule. And shouldn't she be working right now?

Ayo Nana dongsaengie~

Wassup Rinrin unnie~
Shouldn't you be working right now though?

I'm done for now~