이십 오

"Ugh~ Why does it have to be today?"

As soon as Hannah woke up, she felt a jolt of pain on her abdomen area.

That's when she knew...

Her period came.

"Hannah-ya, it's time for breakfast" Mama Kun opened the door to see Hannah clutching her abdomen.

Mama Kun immediately became worried.

"Hannah-ya, what's wrong?" Hannah looked at him "Period cramps"

"Ah, time of the month?" Hannah nodded without standing up.

"Oppa, can you please check if there are pads in the bathroom?" Kun nodded and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

"What's up with Kun hyung?" Lucas asked Ten who is beside him.

"Maybe it has something to do with Hannah?" Lucas nodded in understanding.

But then the two froze.

They looked at each other with wide eyes then looked at Hannah's room.

"Hannah!" the two ran to her room to see her clutching her abdomen in pain.

"What's wrong with Hannah?" Jungwoo, who was watching TV, followed suit after he heard them shout her name.

He also saw her in the same position.

Ten sat beside her and caressed her hair. "What's wrong dear? Are you in pain?" Hannah nodded.

Lucas suddenly had an idea "Did your period come?" Hannah nodded again.

Jungwoo sat beside her "Should oppa buy some chocolate for you?" Hannah once again, nodded her head.

"Alright. Ten hyung come with me" they were about to leave when Kun came in.

"Hannah, we don't have pads" Hannah's head rose immediately.

"There's none?" Kun nodded his head. Hannah then looked at Ten and Jungwoo.

"Oppa..." Ten scratched his cheek while Jungwoo rubbed his nape "Well..."

Kun sighed "Alright, i'll buy it for you. Can you at least tell me what type?"

"Heavy flow" Kun nodded then removed his apron.

"Yukhei, stay here and take care of Hannah" Lucas saluted "Yessir!"

Then the three left.

Lucas looked at Hannah when he heard her groan in pain.

Lucas sat down beside her "Is it really that painful?" Hannah nodded

"It's like being pricked by a thousand needles then getting punched on the same area" Lucas cringed at her description.

"It's that bad huh" Hannah shrugged "It's actually a lot worse. I just can't describe it"

"Okay. Well, do you need anything?" Hannah shook her head "Can you stay here?" Lucas nodded and layed down beside her.

They talked until the the three boys came back.

"We have returned!" Ten announced. The three went straight to Hannah's room.

"Here you go" Hannah smiled at them "Thanks oppas"

She gave the chocolates to Jungwoo "Oppa could you please put this at the fridge? I have to put some pads first"

~~~

"I'm surprised that you're not having mood swings like most girls" Ten commented.

"Well, i do get mood swings. But i don't have tantrums. More like i get emotional easily, i get hyper at random times, and i eat a lot"

They suddenly turned quiet as they all focused on watching an animal documentary.

"Huu~" the four boys looked to see Hannah crying.

"We're not watching a sad movie, why are you crying?" Jungwoo asked her.

"I don't know why i'm crying 😭"

And the whole week became hell for the four.

Poor them.