십사

Hannah came back to work after a week of practice.  Recently, NCT U Released their MV for Boss. It was cool to say at least.

"Hannah-yah, have you watched it yet?" Taeyong asked her while they were eating lunch "What?" Hannah took a bite from her homemade lunch "Our MV"

"Oh, that! Yeah, I already watched it. Why?" Taeyong then looked at her intensely "What do you think?" Hannah was not fazed by his gaze at all. In fact, she already knew what to do in this kind of situation.

She stared back at him while chewing her food

She gulped then said her answer to his question "It was cool" he seemed to be satisfied with her answer, so he nodded and continued eating

"By the way, are you guys gonna watch my performance?" Taeyong looked at her. She had an expectant look on her face.

Hannah wanted them to support her so that she wouldn't be too nervous. Taeyong however, was unsure because of how busy NCT is. But since Hannah is special to him. He did what he would always do to keep her ensured.

He ruffled her hair and grinned "Of course"

                                                               ♥♥♥

Hannah was just walking around the park. Since it was break time and she wanted some fresh air.

She was walking around, unaware of the stares that she was getting. As well as the whispers about her.

"Yah~ She's seriously pretty"

"How can she have such a good body?"

"Yah! Don't look at her"

The men were basically drooling at her while the women were envious. Until one guy was brave enough to approach her.

"Excuse me" Hannah turned to him with her hair elegantly flowing by the way she turned.

"Yes?" The man scratched his nape first before talking. He took out his phone and reached it out to her "I have been watching you for a while, so can I please ask you for your number?" Hannah kindly rejected him telling him that she doesn't really give her number to strangers.