A week after the filming. The videos were posted. Both the Yearbook and the Behind the scenes. Hannah made headlines after the video was posted thanks to her looks. There was almost no negative comments about her.

Her family, friends, NCT, and Lee Sooman was proud of her. The only problem is, Hannah is still oblivious of it.

Hannah was walking down the street on her way to her workplace. Unaware that people's eyes were on her. Those people were aware of the news about her. With her outfit, it just makes her look more angelic than she usually was.

Hannah suddenly spotted an old woman carrying a what looks like heavy bags. Hannah suddenly got concerned. She looks at her watch to check if she still has time. And the answer is yes.

She quickly jogged to the old woman and politely asked if she could carry the bags for her. The old woman smiled at Hannah and told her how kind she is.

A random person decided to film them just for the heck of it. "Thank you dear" the old woman smiled at Hannah to which she returned "You are very welcome halmeoni. I best be going, please do be careful" Hannah bowed at her and made her way.

"Yosh. Got a good one" the random person decided to post the video online. It immediately blew up with likes and comments. Most of it said:

Isn't that NCT's stylist?

Wah, she's really pretty

Not only is she pretty, she's basically an angel.

However, that person did not know about the mistake that he just made.

A man in a dark basement saw the video and smiled creepily. He stared at Hannah's face with a menacing look.

He chuckled evilly and said

"I found you... My fifth wife"

                                                             ♥️♥️♥️

A month has passed and nothing has gone wrong so far. Today, Hannah is going to the Ukraine with NCT U. It was her first trip after so long. Hannah's made sure that she packed everything that she needs so that she won't forget anything.

Oh, Hannah also became a star since last month. She was offered to become a model by different brands but again, she declined.

Their flight was very early. Specifically at 5 in the morning. Hannah didn't get much sleep because she made sure that she isn't forgetting anything. Plus she did her chores, planned her activities for the next month and chatted with Eddie, Coco, Clarke and Yeri. She did all of those up til 3. So she basically got no sleep at all. Since they leave to the airport at 3

Currently at the airport, Hannah was in the middle of Winwin and Jungwoo. Winwin was the first one to notice that she was dozing off, he suddenly thought she didn't get much sleep, which is not far from the truth.

Winwin was about to tell her something when the intercom told them that all passengers to Ukraine must board the plane. Jungwoo woke Hannah up and told her the exact same thing the intercom system said.

Hannah picked up her luggage with no energy at all. Hannah walked slowly because she was very sleepy. Jaehyun noticed this so he walked beside her "Didn't get much sleep?" he asked. Hannah jumped in surprise, she was out if it the whole time "More like no sleep at all" she yawned after she said that.

Jaehyun, like a gentleman that he is, put an arm on Hannah's shoulders and guided her up til her seat. Jaehyun sat down on his seat that was beside Mark while hers was beside Taeyong.