Hannah wandered around the building she found very beautiful. She greeted everyone she passes, not forgetting her manners. They thought she was a model but they didn't know that she's a stylist. Well, a to-be-stylist (っ´▽')っ

Hannah's mini adventure ended at the rooftop where she admired the view of the city. "Didn't know our city could be so pretty. She took out her camera from her pouch to take a photo of the scenery before her. 

She was quiet for a bit after she took the photo. There was no one around her anyway, so she decided to sing.

This song was one of her favorites. She listens to this whenever she feels down. With its melody and lyrics, it's soothing to say at least. Even though it's a ballad.

After she sung, she heard clapping behind her. She turned around to look at the source of the sound and found the one and only owner of SM. Lee Sooman.

"Oh Annyeonghasibnika" Hannah did a 90 degree bow to show respect "You have a nice singing voice" Lee Sooman complimented her "Thank you CEO"

They stayed quiet for a while until Lee Sooman said something to her. An offer to be exact. "How about becoming an idol here?" Hannah somehow felt deja vu or something like that.

Hannah shook her head as an answer "I'm already a stylist. Well, starting on Monday i would be one" Hannah laughed at herself. Lee Sooman was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't get to have his hands on a talented person like her.

"Oh, are you the stylist that Yeri told me about?" Hannah nodded with a bright smile on her face "That would be me" Lee Sooman nodded again as an understood gesture.

"What is your name, child?" he asked her "It's Kang Hannah" "Hannah-ssi, you do know that i have the highest position here right" Hannah nodded "And you know that everything shall be decided by me" she had an uncertain feeling but nodded nonetheless.

"Therefore, i shall decide whether you work here or not" Hannah suddenly became tense. She wanted to become a stylist but this happened. She became doubtful.

Lee Sooman chuckled when he saw how tense she was "No need to be tense, it's not like i'm not gonna accept you or anything" Hannah let out a breath in relief "But i do have one condition" he continued. She looked at him with curious eyes. "Make sure to do a good job. Then i won't regret hiring you"

Hannah was overjoyed by his statement. She continued bowing and saying "Thank you very much! I'll make sure to do my best!" she only stopped when she felt her phone vibrate on her pouch.

"Please wait for a minute" Hannah turned away from Lee Sooman to answered the call "Yeoboseyo?" "Hannah-ssi where are you right now? The boys are already one practicing" Manager Jang said on the other line "Oh i am at the rooftop"

The call ended with Hannah. She turned to Lee Sooman and bowed "I am now being summoned. I bid you farewell Sajang-nim" she bowed again before walking away. Lee Sooman had a fatherly smile as he watched Hannah exit.

"Such a loveable child"

                                                               ♥️♥️♥️

"I'm back!" Hannah has returned with a handful of paper bags which are their lunch. "Let me help you with that" Jaehyun said while taking the bags from Hannah "Gomawoyo oppa"

Hannah took out the jajjamgmyeon and gave it to each member. "Jal moggessubnida!" they said altogether and started digging in.

Hannah was in between Jisung and Ten. They ate in a good mood. Having conversations here and there, the laughter, it was a fun meal.

However, after eating half, Hannah can't eat any more. She turned to Jisung "Jisung-ah" the said boy looked at her in a questioning manner "Want some more? I'm already full" she offered him her noodles "But you barely ate though?" he told her after he saw just how much she ate.

"I usually don't eat this much anyway" Jisung became unsure. He was concerned because of how less she ate "No, you should eat more. It's not nice to leave some out" he continued eating after he said that.

Hannah pouted. She seriously couldn't eat any more. She turned to Ten and nudged him "Wae?" "Oppa i'm already full. Do you want some more?" Ten said the same thing Jisung said, so Hannah just gave up and just ate it all, despite being super full to the point she couldn't stand up.

And because she couldn't stand up, she crawled to the chair. Lucas saw this and asked her what she is doing "I am too full and cannot stand up. I now weigh a ton" she said while crawling, she was still far from the chair though.

Lucas sighed and carried her bridal style. The moment he carried Hannah, he was confused as to why she would think she's heavy. "You're as light as a feather. You should seriously eat more"

Lucas put Hannah down on a chair "Thank you oppa" when Lucas didn't reply, Hannah looked at him wondering why he suddenly became silent. "Yukhei gege, are you okay?" she asked. Lucas suddenly knelt down in front of her which was unexpected that it made Hannah flustered for some unknown reason.

"Hannah, are you even eating well?" Lucas asked her with a soft tone which made Hannah's heart flutter "well i always eat light meals like salad or pasta, but other than that, i don't really eat anything heavy. If i cook or make anything other than those two, it's for other people" she told him. Lucas sighed "You don't need to watch your weight. Your pretty either way" this statement made Hannah blush. No one ever told her to not care about her weight, and by this, it made her heart beat fast.

"Promise me that you'll eat properly this time" Lucas told Hannah with a gentle tone which was so out of character of him. Hannah sighed "Alright" Lucas stood and smiled at her "Atta girl" he ruffled her hair.

Applause was suddenly heard throughout the room. They turned their heads to see the whole group sitting in front of them like they were watching a play or something.

"Lucas is so good at acting, he could be an actor" Jungwoo commented "I don't speak Chinese but i do know that Lucas hyung is making a move on Hannah" Haechan said with gritted teeth "Protect Hannah!" Half of them ran up to Hannah while half of them began to 'punish' Lucas for making a move on Hannah.

The younger members who were 'protecting' Hannah put her behind them. Hannah was confused on what was happening. Hannah couldn't even see what they were doing to Lucas since she was... Well... Small.

She was jumping already but she still couldn't see. Getting annoyed, she jumped on the person in front of her. Hannah was already panting from all the jumping she did.

"What are you doing? " Mark asked once he saw Hannah on his back. He was surprised at first but then he calmed down once he saw who it was. He put his hands on her legs to keep her secure.  (A/N Don't think maliciously peeps) 'Wow, she's really as light as a feather' he thought.

"I want to see what the heck is happening. I'm seriously confused" She replied in English with a British accent since she used to live in London. Her lips were basically near Mark's ears, he had shivers run down his spine when she spoke.

Hannah turned to Haechan who was beside Mark. "Haechan oppa" Haechan turned to her and looked at her asking "What is it? " "What time is it?" she asked. Haechan looked at the clock at the center top of the room and told her the time "It's 2 o'clock"

Hannah's eyes widened. She turned to Mark and poked his cheek "I have to go, i have some errands to do" Mark approached Taeyong while carrying Hannah "Hyung,  Hannah says that she has to go" Taeyong looked at Mark, then at Hannah, then at Mark again, then at Hannah "Why are you carrying her though? " he asked while pointing at Hannah who looks like a baby.

Hannah put down Taeyong's finger down "No pointing, it's bad to point" Mark explained to him about the situation. Taeyong let Hannah leave in the end. She said goodbye to everyone and left in a good mood.