Another morning, another day given to our leads. And as for Hannah, she is basically... Asleep. With her phone ringing.

She basically woke up because of this, and it annoyed her since she was having a good dream about having endless chocolates 🍫.

"Seriously, who would call me this early?" Without even looking at the caller ID, she answered it "Yeoboseyo?" she groggily said.

A high pitched giggle was heard on the other line "Hannah~ You didn't forget did you?" Yeri said. Unbeknownst to Hannah, Yeri had some company.

"Why would you call me so early? It's like 7 in the morning. Are you that excited?" Hannah slowly sat up from her bed while half asleep "Sure am. But Hannah, i'm on speaker right now and i have people with me, their names are Mark and Lucas, can you say hi to them?"

"..."

"Hannah?"

Hannah fell asleep for a moment and woke up when Yeri said her name "Oh sorry unnie, i suddenly fell asleep" Mark, Lucas and Yeri laughed at her cuteness "Say hi to them" "Annyeonghaseyo~"

Hannah bowed even though they couldn't see her, it already grew on her so it already formed into a habit "Annyeonghaseyo Hannah-ssi"Mark and Lucas said in unison "Hannah, you already met Mark didn't you?" Yeri asked her "Yeah, at the cafe where i work at. I met them the other day"

Lucas slapped Mark's arm in envy. Mark glared at him for it "Hannah can you tell them your age?" Yeri wanted to let them know that she is younger than they think.

When Yeri asked them how old they think Hannah is, they thought they're the same age "I was born on the year 2002" The boys were surprised but Yeri just smirked.

"Alright Hannah, did you eat yet?" Hannah had a '100% done' face when she asked this "Unnie, you literally woke me up when you called. I was having a good dream!" Yeri and Lucas laughed while Mark just smiled "Sorry dongsaeng, I'll end the call here. Don't sleep more or else you'll get taller than me" Yeri teased. "I'll wear heels later so that i could be taller than you later" Hannah countered. "Alright, i'm ending it. Toodles Nana dongsaeng~" "Bye bye Riri unnie~" Yeri ended the call and looked at the two men in front of her.

"So? What do you think of her?" she asked them while smirking "I think she's very cute" Lucas said while smiling dreamily "Mark?" the said guy cleared his throat "I already met her so i could already tell that she's kind and fun to be with" Yeri was satisfied with their answers.

She leaned back her seat and crossed her arms "She's going to be your stylist"

"EH?!"

                                                               ♥️♥️♥️

10:00 a. m

Hannah was waiting at their meeting place. Hannah
just arrived and texted Yeri that she was already there.

When she spotted Yeri looking around, she waved at her "Riri unnie!" Yeri smiled when she saw her precious dongsaeng. She walked towards Hannah and hugged her.

"Missed me that much?" Hannah joked. They laughed together and released the hug "So where are we going?" Hannah asked. Yeri smirked "Inside" Hannah was confused at her friend's answer "What do you mean inside?" Instead of answering her question, Yeri dragged Hannah inside the entertainment building.

Hannah was surprised when Yeri dragged her inside the building. She greeted everyone that she sees. The workers were also surprised at the sight that they were seeing.

On their way, they passed by Johnny and Sehun, it was like a gust of wind. The two men were surprised by this "wind".

"Woah, what was that?" Johnny said while looking at his friend. Sehun spotted Yeri who was the cause of this "wind" and a pretty girl that Yeri was dragging "who's that girl Yeri is with?" Sehun asked Johnny. Johnny shrugged "Who knows, maybe it's her gorgeous bestfriend that the kids are talking about" Sehun nodded in understanding. They continued chatting on other matters as if nothing happened.