Hannah resumed back to her job as NCT's stylist. Today, the dreamies had a schedule on a V Live variety show. Hannah was currently with Mark. They decided to buy some snacks for the kids, the staff and themselves of course.

Since Hannah has a lot of leftover money from her clients the past week. She was a really busy teenager.

"Yeah, and I was like 'Sorry but I'm having a headache this weekend, you damn pedophile'" They both laughed after Hannah shared her story when a man decided to hit on her at her favorite cafe.

They continued talking until Hannah bumped into someone. She was quick to bow and apologize, once she lifted her head and see who it was, she was greeted by a familiar face "Julian?" "Hey, Hannah" she was shocked to see him. It's been years since they have last seen each other.

"What are you doing here?" she timidly asked him "I'm just visiting my girlfriend" Julian then noticed Mark who was standing awkwardly beside Hannah "Who's this?" Julian pointed at Mark. 

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Mark. Hannah's my stylist" they shake hands in a friendly manner. Hannah was still in shock. She admits that she really loved Julian, and to hear from him that he is visiting his girlfriend who might also be a Korean, it somehow hurt her. Because he already moved on.

She would be lying if she said that she does not have feelings for him anymore.

"Anyways, it was nice to see you again Hannah. And also you buddy" Julian patted Hannah's head as he said his goodbye.

"So, that was your ex," Mark asked her to which she nodded "He has a girlfriend now. He's moved on from me now. Guess we weren't really meant to be" Hannah smiled bitterly as she clenched her fist with her nails digging into her palm.

Mark noticed this, so he held her hand and slightly squeezed it "Hey, it's okay. You still have us with you" he wiped off the tears that were flowing from her eyes.

Though he would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous.

                                                                ♥️♥️♥️

Hannah and the dreamies were on their way to LA. And she was currently sitting beside Renjun. Since Renjun is a shy little bean, it was an awkward atmosphere between them. It was the first time to be alone with her.

Renjun just stared at Hannah who was busy watching the "Seventeen" series. ( A/N I personally recommend this series for you to watch. It's basically a web series about the stages of love and breakup. I am certain that you won't regret watching it)

She was already at the 5th episode where the girl explains why she and her ex, broke up. Her heart while watching it until she felt someone looking at her.

She turned her head to the side and saw Renjun avert his sight elsewhere. Hannah chuckled at him thinking that he was cute. "Want to watch with me?" she asked him "N-No, it's alright" Hannah narrowed his eyes at him and silently put one of her earbuds on his ear. 

"Aye, just watch it with me. Instead of sitting and doing nothing" Renjun had no choice but to just watch it with her, so he obediently leaned to her. It was heart fluttering. 'OMG, she's too close. I'm gonna die'

Hannah was kind enough to restart the whole video even though she was already halfway to the end. 

So that's what they did for 30 minutes, just watching the "Seventeen" series. Also thanks to this, they got closer.

"She's right, why are men like that? They are so romantic at first then it slowly disappears as time passes by" Hannah commented after Seulbi complains about how Eunwoo shouldn't even be nice to Seri in the beginning. It somehow reminded her of her relationship with Julian.