십칠

After her phone call with Yeri, Hannah's mom and Yuna went to the police station. Luckily, she knew one of the police there.

His name is In Gukdoo, her nephew. When he saw her aunt come in, he was the first that approached her. "Aunt Jiso, what are you doing here? Yuna too, what are you two doing here?" Jiso had a worried expression when she looked at him.

"Hannah unnie is missing. We just knew a while ago" Yuna answered for her mom, seeing that she is not able to answer herself. "What?!"

Jiso nodded "I called Yeri earlier. She was the one that told me that Hannah was missing. Please help us Gookdu-ya" the said man sighed and pinched 4the bridge of his nose.

"We've also been getting reports of missing women lately. We just got one earlier. Same descriptions of their figure as Hannah"

"Alright. Tomorrow, or later if possible, tell Yeri to come here so that she could tell us what she knows. I'll also call two friends of mine that are experts at these kind of stuff, remember Bongsoon" The two ladies remembering the petite yet undeniably strong woman.

"Ah Bongsoonie? Yes, she is very lovely. But are you sure that they can help?" Gukdoo nodded "Now let me take you two home"

                                                                 ♥♥♥

Hannah's POV

He bought in another one of his so called Brides down in this prison. He really has a fetish for skinny women huh? And why did i even get here when i am still 17? Disgusting Swine.

She is currently unconscious. And that man just left without abusing any of us. Thankfully.

However, i am still quite weak from all of his beatings. It sucks being his favorite Toy.

I heard a whimper  on the cell next to me. She's awake.

"Help me!! Someone please save me!!" I knocked on the wall so that i could let her know that someone is also in the same situation as her "Excuse me but can you hear me? I was also kidnapped by that man so please calm down. This is the only thing you could do so that you could save yourself"

I told her so that won't panic more. I know that she is terrified but i should also protect her like i did with the other unnies.

"W-Who are you" she shakily said "I'm Hannah, Kang Hannah"

"Kang Hannah? That famous NCT's stylist?" i knew she would ask that. A chuckle left my sore and dry throat "Yes, that is me"

We chatted for a while, making this dungeon's atmosphere a bit lighter. I also included the other unnies so that they won't feel left out.

It felt like we were not in a negative situation, it made me feel warm. Until that pedophile came back.

He was holding a camera and a tripod. I suddenly had a bad feeling. After setting it up, he came to my cell. I instinctively backed up.

"Your little celebrity found out about my plans" he caressed my hair while he was talking. I became helpless again. "How about having some fun huh?" his face turned into the look i always see whenever i rebel against him.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the mattress that was in front of the prison "Hannah-ya!" "Hannah-ssi!!" "Hannah!" the unnies shouted in worry. The pedophile got annoyed and shouted at them "SHUT UP!!" out of fear, they cowered and silenced themselves.

He grabbed a cloth and tried to put it on top of my head. However, i always dodged it, frustrating him.

He had enough and grabbed my neck hard, basically choking me. He successfully put the cloth on as well as the tape on my mouth. "If you don't want Kim Yeri to get hurt might as well shut your pretty little mouth"