chapter eleven | a day

❝i fall inlove with you each and every day.❞

คઝ

"Kurokocchi, are you listening?" Kise pouted his lips like a child as he looked at the blue haired, trying to get his attention.

"Gomenasai, Kise-kun. I was just thinking about something," Kuroko explained to the sulking blonde.

"You should be glad you're out of your mind and you didn't hear Kise's babbling, Kuroko." Midorima sighed as he pushed his glasses up after talking, a little bit annoyed because of Kise's noisiness.

"Midorimacchi, you meanie!"

"What are you thinking about anyways, Tetsu?" Aomine asked while shoving a whole burger in his mouth. Beside him is a nodding Murasakibara who eats a lot of candies at once.

"Not what, Aomine. But who," Midorima said before adjusting his glasses once again with a smirk. [#MidorimaKnows everybody]

Kuroko's cheeks reddened a little but he just shook his head before saying, "It's nothing."

The four looked at each other and shook heads as well before smirking as if they're signalling each other about their plan. And the plan, which is involving a shadow missing his emperor, is to make the shadow miss him even more.

"Aww, I wish Akashicchi was able to join us tonight." Kise started the tease. He took a bite from the burger he's holding and acted as if he's sad, "The food Kurokocchi ordered is great."

"Right. Akashi would've want this. Sitting on the floor of Kuroko's apartment, eating burger and ice cream, and watching movies." Midorima added, trying hard not to laugh.

"Well, it's okay anyways," Aomine started joining too, and after taking a lick from his ice cream, "It seems like Tetsu is fine having his boyfriend working while we're.. bonding here."

Kuroko was alarmed, "What are you guys implying?"

"Nothing, Kurochin~ your ice cream is about to melt, but isn't that Akachin's favorite? Aww. I really think he would want to eat his favorite with you but unfortunately, he's not here~" Murasakibara wins. He's the best teaser when it comes to Kuroko and Akashi. Probably because he and Kuroko gets along in everything except basketball, while he treats Akashi as a boss.

Kuroko sighed, before standing up, getting some burgers and ice cream and putting it in a paper bag before walking out of his apartment. The other four smiled and high-fived each other.

Kuroko rode a cab and immediately went to the school. Akashi is staying there, because his father gave him work to do and he decided to just do it in the school. That's why he couldn't join the sleepover on Kuroko's apartment this night.

The bluenette rushed to the room where he is working and as soon as he opened the door, he found Akashi falling asleep on the table full of papers.

'His father's making him do a lot of work.' Kuroko sighed before pulling a chair and placing it beside Akashi. He put down the food on another table and held Akashi's hand.

"You must be tired, Sei-kun." He whispered before giving Akashi a kiss on the forehead and slept beside him.

~

It was awkward.

Kuroko already expected it to be so awkward, but he didn't knew it would be so so awkward. Akashi silently eat in front of him, and they are at each end of a table for 6. It's not that far but still, it's awkward.