chapter ten | together

❝ if you love someone, you will never give up on them. ❞

คઝ

"A date?" Kuroko asked softly to the guy on the other side of the phone, "Why so sudden?"

[It's not sudden, Tetsuya. I just want to be with you for a day.]

"We're always together, Sei-kun."

[Yes we are. But with those idiots around. Just a day, my love. And you have choice but to accept, since I've already prepared.]

"Well, if you say so. Just text me the details, okay?"

[I will. Bye. Love you.]

"I love you too. Bye."

Kuroko ended the call and waited for the text. As soon as he received it, he lied down on his bed and smiled a little. How cute Akashi Seijuro is, asking for a date at 12 pm on Saturday.

He fell asleep happily with the thought of that.

Saturday came, and Kuroko prepared so much. It's not as if he wore a wig and a gown and used make-up. He just wore brown pants and a t-shirt Akashi instructed him to wear. Then he finished it off with an unzipped jacket and a pair of rubber shoes.

He walked out of his apartment, and just as Akashi said, a limousine is waiting for him. The bluenette blushed and shyly rode on the car which brought him to where Akashi is waiting.

The red haired is wearing the same t-shirt, making them look like more of a couple (though their sweetness is already enough), black pants and white rubber shoes.

'A picnic?' Kuroko thought as he approached a standing Akashi with a smile. The place is full of cherry blossoms and they sat on the mat on the grass. Akashi held Kuroko's hand.

"We need to eat lunch before we go around places. Then, we'll have dinner at my favorite place," the red haired explained to his boyfriend before he kissed his forehead and opened the basket he brought and spread the food inside it.

"Let me help you there, love." Kuroko told him which made him smile.

Right after they took their lunch, they took a tour around Japan. Yep, around Japan. Not that far, but with the car they're riding, it isn't that time consuming. They spent the whole day taking pictures and buying stuffs from random places.

Finally, the night has come. They came back to Tokyo, and Akashi blindfolded Kuroko. He guided him to a famous restaurant and they took the stairs to go up.

They're going to eat on the rooftop.

The emperor removed the blindfold and Kuroko was awed at the view. There are so many stars! And it's the perfect time to come and have dinner at the rooftop. They sat on the chairs and smiled at each other. Fancy food were served, and Kuroko felt so special.

"You don't have to go this far, Sei-kun."

"I want to."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, my Tetsuya."

~

KUROKO'S

"Where are they?" Akashi asked me, which made me stood up immediately as soon as he talked to me.

"I already texted Midorima-kun but he still hasn't replied," I told him, "As for the other three... well, Midorima-kun is the most dependable for a logical answer."