I. Virgin Boy

chancellor 

"Tif.." I called her name as she got herself adjusted in between my crotch.

She laughed and began to unbuckle my jeans. I had long been passed had an erection and I wasn't planning on getting this far with this particular broad.

"Tif..." I breathed out again.

She giggled. "What?"

"I have to go." I said, grabbing the buckle of my belt and getting up from her couch.

She frowned. "Well okay, text me?" Hope was in her voice. Here's a hint: I won't be texting her anytime soon.

I walked towards the door and sighed. "See you around."

With that I walked out of her house. Tiffany Rodriguez had to be the prettiest girl in this town —that I knew of, and I had just been minutes away from getting her to suck me up.

What is my problem? I have no idea. Every time I get past second base I never go through with it. I always tell myself that if I were to ever lose my virginity it should be now of all times. I'm sixteen for god's sake and girls practically swoon at my mere existence.

I hop in my truck and pull out of Tiffany's yard. Once I'm on the road I check my phone. As usual someone leaked out my number and a bunch of girls were sending me texts and leaving voicemails.

I opened a text at random and was super surprised to find some girl's vagina. That only added to the erection I had before.

"Grandma Josie, 4th of July." I mumbled to myself, making my erection slowly decrease. Don't ask what happened with Grandma Josie on the fourth; just know it's enough to get any man's penis soft. Probably not Grandpa John, but you get the point.

I heard my phone ring and quickly looked at the Caller ID. I blew out a sigh. Rodrick.

"Yeah" I answered as I pulled into my yard.

"Dude! What happened at Tif's, I heard she tried to give you h-"

"I left before things went to far. That would only ruin her rep, man. No girl is respected for sucking some guy up." I explained.

"Broooo, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you not know how good that feels?" he yelled into my ear.

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to either of those questions at the moment.

"Look, Tiffany's a whore. Everyone knows it; it wouldn't have mattered either way and you know it, Chance." he continued to explain.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm walking into the house. Catch you later, Rod." I said as I hung up and killed the engine of the truck.