XII. "Babe..."

XII.

•| daniella |•

"White is tots your color!" Bridget exclaimed as I walked out of Roni's bathroom fully dressed. We had went dress shopping sometime earlier this week and Roni basically forced me to pick this silk white halter neckline dress. It was really cute and it made me look different. Not a bad different, it makes me look mature in a sexual way if you catch my drift.

"You're definitely getting some dick tonight." Becky sang from the full length mirror that sat on the wall of Roni's closet.

I blushed shyly at her comment. I really didn't want to go to the dance, but I had to talk to Chance about something important that I think he should know. I've practiced the speech I would give to him a million times but could never find the right words to say. It would start off with a lot of babbling about how much time we've been spending together and it would end in something that could possibly make him angry.

The thing was, I had been thinking these past couple of days. I thought that it may have been a good idea NOT to tell anyone about what's really going on. I think that by me telling this, too many things will change and I don't like change. Also, Roni finally convinced me to get a pregnancy test once the nausea was becoming an everyday thing.

I took the test today right before school and spent the whole day thinking about it. It came out positive, of course, I don't think I'll ever look at another plus sign the same way. It bothers me a little (Okay, alot.) that there is a little living being inside of me. It also bothers me that I don't want the little life that I currently have to nourish. I hate that it's Niall's child, and I hate that I still have the need to be so dishonest with Chancellor. He doesn't deserve a girl like me and I will never amount to an amazing guy like him.

After tonight he's gonna be heartbroken, possibly, unless he thinks he's the freaking President or someone and demands me to stay. He can be so dramatically demanding at times. I like it but he needs to let me go, and it's best to do it now after a month than opposed to a year later when he's already too deep in and I'm already half way out.

"Hellooo! Earth to Danny!" I heard Roni say, waving her hand in my face.

"Yeah?" I probably looked dumb just standing there staring at the wall.

"You okay?" She asked, still lingering herself around my eyes so that she knew I could see her.

I nodded and reassured her the best I could. She probably knew I was everything but okay, but Roni and the girls have a way of saying exactly the right thing without saying anything at all, explaining why all of them had stopped what they were doing to envelope me in a bone crushing group hug.

"I love you guys." I said lowly.

"We love you too." The all said in unison.

"Even my little godson, Elijah." Becky grinned, causing everyone to pull away in laughter.

"We are not naming that child Elijah, Beck." Roni scowled playfully, "Plus little miss thing here hasn't even told her man that she's with child." She smiled making sure to put all emphasis on "man".

I rolled my eyes. "Have you forgot how I became with child in the first place? He's gonna go bezerk."

"Look I told you, we got your back in all this so I'll beat Niall's gay ass to a pulp if I need to. Chance will understand I'm sure of it." Becky smiled.

"You should really tell him though, Danny. You can't keep hoarding these secrets for yourself, all of this needs to be put in the light." Bridget preached, her eyes somber.