IX. "Something like this."

IX.

"It's been like almost a month! When is Chance and Danny going to be in full motion? I have a ship name and everything, come on Dans." Roni whined as we sat at the lunch table waiting on Chance and the guys to join us. As she pointed out it has been some time since the dinner and nothing has really changed between Chance and I.

We never really have time for frolicking around between his practices and my studying for the ACT's. If he isn't at practice he's at home study with me, and whenever even the slightest moment begins to arise it's crashed and burned by Janice, Roni, or my mom. The cock blockage around here is so stressful, but I guess its just life's way of saying it's not time.

He still finds some way to touch me whether if it's just a brush of the shoulder, he still finds a way.

Tiffany and Rodrick on the other hand haven't been around and I don't know what's up with Rod. He still comes around sometimes trying to get an apology out of me but I just think he's trying complicate things. Once a douche, always a douche.

Roni is basically family by now and its only been a month. The whole talking to Daniel thing was a crash and burn. They just didn't click like you'd think they would. I even had a little lame ship name made up but that ship crashed tragically, similar to the Titanic.

"Can you hear yourself talking? It's been a month, some people don't get together after a whole year. We've just been super busy, plus he doesn't want to date he just wants to do stuff...I don't know." I stumbled over my words as I looked around the cafeteria as the boys walked in.

"I'm just saying. It's obvious that you two have the hots for each other. I mean if it was me I would have been hopped on that train if you know what I mean." she went on.

"Eww bitch! Take your d!ck thirsty ass over there." I joked causing her to laugh and turn a light shade of red.

"I'm not even about to entertain you on that, Lil bit." she said as Jonathan took a seat in front of us, glancing quickly at Roni and winking.

I rolled my eyes at him. Jonathan is the most complicated nigga I know and Daniel is my brother; now that's guy needs serious help. Jonathan is what you would define as a pure thug. He lives on Carver Street, the roughest area out here. Carver Street has nothing on any other neighborhood around this way and I still don't see why he's wasting his time in school when he's a damn gang leader and drug lord. When Roni told me my exact words were "Damn, how the hell can he be both?"

Then, I thought to myself, why would Chance associate himself with someone of his background?

The last thing I want to find out is the only guy in this town that I'm even considering as a potential bachelor is some kind of cocaine snorter or worse a drug dealer.

"Hey, there." I heard Chancellor's familiar voice speak lowly into my ear.

I turned around to face him as a smile appeared on my face. "Hey, you!"

"I need to talk to you about something, alone."

I nodded my head in agreement and glanced over at Roni to tell her I was about to leave, but she was already engrossed into something Jonathan was saying to her. I secretly think those two have a thing for each other, but who knows what could possibly be going on with those two.

I got up and grabbed Chancellor's hand allowing him to lead the way. We barely held hands in school like this, but by now people have probably caught on to our little relationship. Everyone seemed to be fine with it except a couple of his little fan girls that probably keep shrines in their lockers and pray that he will notice them one day, but that's not my business.