II. The End

II.

daniella

I awake in sweats. I hate this house. I hate this new family. Why did mom have to get remarried? Why does my father hate me? Why...am...I...here?

Today is the day. Today is my last day on this earth. I'm just tired of everyone, but is this really the end? Will I follow through this time for real?

I hop out of bed and head towards my bathroom. I need to feel sane again. When had I let myself go? I used to be this small, short girl who was so full of life. Now I'm just a chubby blob of nothing all because of my stepbrothers.

I hate my mom even got married to Tim. If there was no Tim I would still be a virgin. I would still be tiny. I would still be the old Danny, but no he just had to barge in with his two sons and ruin my life.

I punched the mirror as hard as I could, causing it to shatter. It hurt a lot, but I didn't care. I couldn't stop the whimpers that escaped my mouth as the tears seemed to barge out of my eyes. The house was empty besides the company of Chester, my cat, who was bound to be somewhere sleeping the afternoon away.

I opened the shattered mirror and accessed the medicine cabinet behind it. I pulled every pill medication I could find out of it. I'm not going through with this. I can't.

I opened the first bottle of medicine. Sleeping pills. I poured half the bottle into my hands and grabbed the cup I kept by the sink, filling it with water.

I'm actually about to do this. I threw all the pills into my mouth, swallowng the whole cup of water. I stared at myself in the mirror as my vision began to blur.

Was this medicine supposed to work this fast?

I just stood there for a minute and then everything went black.