"how much more do i have to hurt?"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪    (Passing By - Lee Hi ) ♪    (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

It was their final year at school. Just before they could enter university to pursue their studies and dreams.

Cafeteria - 2017

Jennie looked around the canteen to find her bestfriends. They always sit around together during recess.
The students there know about them. Plus all of them are rich kids. But sadly no one knows that every one of them has their own story. 
Jennie looks like she could kill people but honestly she's just a cinnamon roll. Some call her a bitch.
She,herself,admits it. Well everyone has their bitch side innit?

Jennie found her bestfriends.
"Hey guys!" Jennie warmly called out her friends. "Hey Jennie. Where were you?" Jisoo asked. Jennie smiled and took her seat between Lisa and Jisoo.
"I went to meet my maths teacher. I had trouble solving some questions" Jennie told. "Oh. Looks like you are trying very hard to get into the university" Jisoo said,but it was a praise actually. Jennie nodded. Agreed with Jisoo. They went to take their food tray. Jennie was the last one to return to their table.

When she was on her way back to their table,someone put out their leg and caused Jennie to trip.
Jennie wasnt aware of it,so she tripped herself. But she wasnt falling on the ground. Her food tray did. And her food was spilled on the person infront of her clothes.
Jennie was so shocked that she wasnt able to understand what was happening. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She looked at the person who made her trip while clenching her teeth. "So you were the person who made me trip" Jennie said,in a slow voice but threatening.
The girl smirked. It's none other than the person who hates Jennie the most,Hyojoo.
Hyojoo stood up to face Jennie.

"What is your problem?" Jennie asked. Facing Hyojoo. The guy infront of Jennie was getting impatient. He just changed his gym clothes into school uniform but this happened.
"Hey!" The guy called. Jennie asked him to stop.
"My problem? My problem is you! You were the one who stole my bag isnt it? You did it on purpose isnt it?!" Hyojoo asked,raising her voice at Jennie.

"Girls,it's starting" Lisa said to their friends. "Let's just see how it will end up this time" Jisoo said. "But we need to stop them!" Rosè said. "Now! Girls, please!" Rosè begged.

"What did you say? Me ? Jennie Kim? Stole your bag? What a joke. What kind of bag i cant afford to buy in this world? You tell me now. How could i steal your low class bag when i could afford to buy the expensive ones? Your arguments are a fucking joke" Jennie said,raising her voice back. The whole cafeteria was shook and the situation was getting intense.

"Is it all you have got to say? To show off your richness? When you couldnt even have a happy family. Your life is more likely a joke. Why gotta hide all your pains behind your wealth,huh Jennie? Isnt your life is a pathetic life? Come on,Jennie. Until when you need to tell people fake stories? Tell them now" Hyojoo said while pointing her finger to the crowd. Jennie smirked.

"What is it you want me to tell them? Is it your business? Mind your own business you illegitimate child!" Jennie said. She cant hold back her anger.
Hyojoo's reaction changed when Jennie called her an illegitimate child.
She was about to slap Jennie and that's when the guy who Jennie spilled her food on his clothes came to the rescue. "The fuck you guys doing now? By the way,you spilled food on my clothes. Are you going to act like nothing happened?!" The guy said. Raising her voice at Jennie.

Jennie's eyes got teary because she cant bear a guy to raise their voice at her.
Jennie bit her lower lip. "CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY? YES I KNOW I SPILLED FOOD ON YOUR CLOTHES. BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!" Jennie asked. Shouting to the guy. It's Taeyong. One of the school's baddest bitch .
Taeyong laughed. "What? Really? You said that? Do i look like a fucking trash can to you?!" Jennie laughed back.
"Yes,bitch. Now can you stay away? Back off!" Jennie said and pushed Taeyong away but he didnt budge.
"You are just a weak woman after all" Taeyong said. Jennie looked at him.
"You know what's weaker? You. A guy who breaks women!" Jennie yelled.

Taeyong grabbed her wrist tightly. Jennie squealed in pain.

"What do you mean a guy who breaks women?"

"Dont act so innocent,Taeyong. All of us know about you. You go and fuck around with everyone" Jennie said. Taeyong was taken aback with what she said.
It's hard to say but he can't accept the fact Jennie was the one saying it out loud.
He doesnt have any feelings towards Jennie but it hurt him a little.

"I think you messed with the wrong person,Jennie" Taeyong said. "You messed with the wrong person too,Taeyong. Why don't you go back to your seat? I have a problem to deal here" Jennie said and turned to face Hyojoo again. 

Jennie thought she'd be slapping that bitch's face but not until the bell rung. The recess just ended.

All of the students in the cafeteria went back to their classes hurriedly.
Jennie's friends grabbed Jennie's hand and guided her way out of the cafeteria.

Someone tapped on Taeyong's shoulder. It was his friend,Yuta.

"Bro,come on let's go get you clean" Yuta said. Signaling him to the exit.
In the toilet,Taeyong wiped the food which were spilled on his clothes.
"That bitch,really" Taeyong said under his breath. "Taeyong,calm down okay? You know how Jennie is" Jaehyun said to calm Taeyong down. Taeyong sighed.
He must take things slowly now and if not,he would just hurt himself and everyone around him. He has a short-temper.
"She didnt say sorry" Taeyong said.
"You know Jennie,Taeyong. Why would she say sorry in that situation? You saw everything. Hyojoo started all of this. I guess you need an apology from her..and not Jennie" Yuta said. Reminding Taeyong of how Jennie is.
"She said i go around to fuck every girls. The heck? Okay i did that sometimes but it's not like..UGH FINE!" Taeyong grunted.
He changed into a new clothes,thanks to his friend Ten who lend him the clothes. Jaehyun patted his shoulder.
"Be good,Taeyong" He said. Taeyong let out a deep sigh.

"We'll see.." he murmured.

 to be continued..

author's note ; hi guys this is my first time writing a fanfic

author's note ; hi guys this is my first time writing a fanfic. i hope you guys will like it and i'm #1 jenyong shipper and nctpink shipper lol .
I know it's kinda short but i'll try to post more!
and please leave a comment or vote so that i know which part i need to improve hehe.