why?;

"Jennie, wake up. I have ordered breakfast for you. You must be starving" Taeyong said in a half-whispered tone.
Jennie frowned and opened her eyes slightly.
"Oh.. just leave it there" She said.
Taeyong nodded and did as what she said.
"Are you okay with skipping school?" Taeyong asked. Then, he heard Jennie chuckling.
"Once in a lifetime" She said.

Taeyong watched Jennie eat. "Are you feeling a lot better now?" Taeyong asked.
"Not really. But I'm okay" Jennie told.
"I want to ask you a question. Be honest" Jennie asked. Taeyong scoffed.
"I know what is it. You want to ask me why I didn't hang out with you guys,right?" Taeyong said.
Jennie nodded. "So you know what my question is" She added.
Taeyong smirked. "This is not the time for an explanation. I'll explain it later" he promised.
"It's up to you then" Jennie said.

Taeyong drove Jennie home, as usual.
"Take care. And please,no more cutting! Pleaseeeeee!!" Taeyong begged.
Jennie sniffed. "Thanks for the reminder. But,I really hope I will stop" she said.
Taeyong sighed. "Remember, I am always here for you" he said.
Jennie nodded while giggling. "Thanks,Taeyong" she thanked.

Jennie returned to school the next day with a lot of courage.
She must succeed to live the life she desires of.
"You are going to be just fine,Jennie" She said to herself and smiled.
Oh,and Taeyong promised her to pick her up.
"Hey buddy!" Jennie cheerfully said when she entered his car.
"Hey too buddy. Did you have breakfast?" Taeyong asked and drove away from her house.
"Yeah i did. But why did you sound like my parents..." Jennie asked. Taeyong laughed because he found that funny.
"I was just asking!" Taeyong said. Jennie giggled. "Yeah i know. But really, who else asks someone they have eaten their breakfast yet these days?" Jennie asked.
"One of those people is me. That's a good question to ask, Miss Jennie" Taeyong teased her.
"Okay fine you won, again Mr Taeyong. What else you want to argue on?" Jennie joked.
"Why are we arguing in morning duh Jennie you are really something else" Taeyong said.
Jennie giggled. "I was just joking. It's been ages since I last laughed my heart out" she told.
Taeyong went silent. He didn't know how to react.

Both of them walked into the school together. Their friends saw them and approached them.
"Jennie oh my god!!! What happened to you?! We tried to reach you but you never answered!" Jisoo scolded her. Jennie looked at Taeyong while chuckling.
"I will explain later. As long as I'm fine now, right?" Jennie said. Jisoo, Rosè, and Lisa laughed but they were relieved.
"As long as you are fine. Now let's go to class" Rosè said.
"Thank you for taking care of her" Jisoo said to Taeyong. Taeyong smiled and nodded.

Jennie and Taeyong were walking together to their Physics class after recess.
"Kim Jennie!" Someone shouted her name at the school's hallway.
Hyojoo ran to her and slapped her.
Jennie wasn't aware of her action. Jennie stared at her in disbelief and slapped her in the face back.
"Who the fuck do you think you are to slap me?" Jennie asked. Taeyong was frozen beside Jennie. He didn't see it coming.
"You! You are the one who caused Taehyung to die. Are you happy now? Now that you are happy with someone else, you left him alone. What kind of girl are you? A slut?" Hyojoo yelled.
"Don't you know he was sick? You are a bitch, Hyojoo. You are so fucking reckless for accusing me. Why now, Hyojoo? why now?" Jennie asked.
"Shut up, Jennie. He was sick but you were not there. How dare you!" Hyojoo said and pushed Jennie. Luckily Taeyong was there to catch her.
"What the fuck? What do you think you are doing now? Are you insane?!" Taeyong yelled at her.
"Step out of this matter, Taeyong. You have nothing to do between me and Jennie" Hyojoo said.
"You are never the one for Taehyung. You don't deserve him at all. Get your mind straight and know where you stand, bitch. You will never get any man as good as Taehyung. Why? Because you don't deserve anyone" Jennie said.
"Just so you know, he was the one who fell in love with me first. Not you. You never win in the first place. And you will never win" Jennie added and left.
Taeyong quickly followed Jennie.
"I'm sorry that I didn't protect you!" Taeyong apologized.
"No. It's okay, Taeyong. You saw how I stood up for myself" Jennie said and patted Taeyong on the back.
"Would you mind to tell me what Hyojoo has to do with Taehyung?" Taeyong asked.
Jennie leaned on the wall behind her. She stared at Taeyong.
"It's going to be a long story, Taeyong" Jennie told.
"I'll take whatever the risk is" Taeyong said.
Jennie sighed.