a happy day;

"Is everyone here?" Taeyong asked. Looks like they got up early. Yeah because he was the one who banged on their door to make sure they woke up early.
"Yeah I think everyone is here!" Ten said. He counted them again to make sure he is not wrong.
"Okay. Let's go now!" Taeyong said.

This time,Jennie and Taeyong rode with Yuta and Jisoo. And Yuta was the one who drove them.
"What's with the posts last night?" Jisoo asked, teasing Jennie.
"Ani.. i just wanted to post his photo because he looked cool eating that ice cream. Not a big deal, right?" Jennie said. She knew they were attacking her.
Jisoo laughed. "Is it? Are you telling me the truth?" Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Yes it's true!! What else!" Jennie grunted.
Taeyong chuckled. "Because we were left alone yesterday. That's why we posted each other's photo. Am I right,Jennie?"
Jennie nodded. "Yeah! We were left alone because of you guys. You guys abandoned us!"
"Couldn't agree more" Taeyong supported.
Yuta laughed. "You guys are grown ups. That's why we didn't worry"
"Omg that's so cruel!" Jennie said.
"I hate you guys" Taeyong said causing Yuta and Jisoo to laugh.

❤️778 likes
xjenniekim denims? denims.

comments are disabled

"Hey Taeyong, when are you gonna confess?" Johnny asked. Taeyong stared at him. The sunlight made him squinted his eyes.
"I don't know em?" Taeyong replied. He was nervous because Jennie was looking at him.
Taeyong smiled at her. "Today is the day. It's a good day to confess!" Johnny said.
"B-but.. I don't want to ruin our friendship" Taeyong said. "Everything starts from a friendship" Johnny said.
Taeyong scratched the back of his neck.
Without his consent, Johnny pushed Taeyong to Jennie.
"Jennie! Taeyong has something to say!" Johnny said. Jennie looked at both of them.
"What is it?" Jennie asked. Taeyong felt like his heart could burst in any time.
"Can we talk somewhere else?" Taeyong said. He gulped down his saliva.
Jennie chuckled. "Sure!"

Jennie stared at Taeyong who was sweating because of the summer heat..maybe.
"Actually.." Taeyong started. "I like you. I-I don't know when and how but I like you" Taeyong confessed. "I should have confessed a long time ago but it was not at the right time. I guess today is the right timing?" Taeyong said while chuckled nervously.
Jennie laughed. "Is that all?" She asked.
Taeyong's heart dropped. "Don't be afraid of rejection because I'm not going to reject you. I like you too. I know you noticed it. It's too obvious, right?" Jennie said.
Taeyong smiled again. "Obvious? Nah I don't think so it was obvious."
Jennie laughed looking at him who was feeling nervous. "Today is our Day 1 then" she said in a chic way.
"Day 1 it is!" Taeyong said excitedly.

"Congratulations!" The others congratulated as Jennie and Taeyong were approaching them.
Both of them laughed. "Thank you" they thanked shyly.
"No need to be shy around us" Johnny said.
"We are not. Don't worry" Jennie said bravely.
"Wow that's our girl!" Jisoo teased. Jennie laughed and pinched Jisoo's cheeks.

Jaehyun and Rosè walked while holding hands in front of Taeyong and Jennie.
Jennie glanced over Taeyong and pointed to the couple in front of them.
Taeyong chuckled and took her hand in his.
"We can be like them too" Taeyong said bravely. Eventhough his heart was pounding faster than usual.
Jennie laughed. "Alright! We can do it too!" She said.