graduation day;

A week before graduation day, Jennie had to accompany her fellow friend, Lisa and her partner, Ten to buy their clothes for the graduation day.
Taeyong wasn't able to follow them because he had some errands to do for his father.
Jennie insisted to follow him but he declined her offer.

At first, Jennie thought it was only Lisa and her but then Ten came along.
"You told me you have already bought yours?" Lisa asked. Ten chuckled. "Nope! I wasn't satisfied" Lisa rolled her eyes at him.
"Okay then! Let's go buy the clothes. Jennie needs to be home before 6" Lisa told.
Ten agreed to drive them to the boutique Lisa wanted to go.

Jennie helped Lisa in choosing her dress she'll be wearing on their graduation day.
"This looks good on you. You wearing bold colors will slay all the girls" Jennie said and told Lisa to try on the red dress.
"But I'm afraid" Lisa whined. Jennie put both of her hands on Lisa's shoulders. She squeezed her shoulders firmly.
"Lalisa, you are a beautiful lady. And you look good in everything. Trust me, this will suit you the most" Jennie complimented her. Lisa suits every colors.

Lisa tried out the red dress Jennie recommended for her. She came out and Jennie was waiting for her.
"Look! You look effortlessly flawless, Lisa!" Jennie said excitedly. She really looked so beautiful in the red dress.
Lisa chuckled, shy hearing Jennie complimenting her.
"Lisa looks good!" Ten said from behind.
"Lol thank you, Ten!" Lisa thanked him.
Lisa finally made her mind to buy that dress. And then they moved to the next shop to buy Ten's suit.

"Is this okay?" Ten asked Jennie. "Um this is nice but I think this one suits you better" Jennie said and showed the velvet purple suit.
"It goes well with your black hair!" Jennie said. She's really good at matching clothes.
"Really? I trust you with all of my heart, Jennie" Ten said jokingly. "You try it and let's see the result," Jennie said. Lisa just nodded because she didn't really know how to find the best suit for guys.

Ten came out. Jennie examined him closely. "I was right this suit matches your black hair!" She told. Ten looked at the suit one more time. "The material is comfortable too. Is this really okay? I don't want to regret" Ten said.
Jennie nodded several times. "It will look nicer if you style your hair up" She suggested.
Ten chuckled. "If that's what you say, I'm going to buy this."
Jennie smiled as she was satisfied with choosing their clothes. But, she hasn't bought her dress yet. She thought of buying it with Taeyong but he has been busy lately.

Jennie went to the boutique she saw the dress that caught her attention a few weeks before. She went to the fitting room as soon as she arrived.

"I think this is fine" Jennie whispered to herself. She smiled seeing the reflection of herself in the mirror.

Jennie received a call from Taeyong. She sighed. She felt upset in all of sudden because he wasn't with her these past few days. She knew he's quite busy but, only girls know these problems.

"Yes?" Jennie answered the call. "Where are you?" Taeyong asked. Jennie sighed. "I'm at a boutique. I just bought my dress" Jennie told.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Taeyong asked. "No. I'm fine doing on my own" Jennie said.

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry" Taeyong said. "No. Who says I'm mad at you? My driver is here. Bye" Jennie said and ended the call.

She felt guilty for ending the call in the midst of their conversation, but her ego forced her to do so.