"because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (Save Me - BTS) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

They have been on a good term after that. When Hyojoo heard they have become friends,she cant stay still. So she planned on getting revenge.

After few weeks,Jennie's legs have fully recovered. She went to the swimming class excitedly. 

After the lesson ended,she went to take a shower.

She was the last one to be in the locker room. She took a shower and hung her clean clothes outside.

Hyojoo secretly went inside the locker room and stole Jennie's clothes and dumped it into the trash can outside the school. She smiled in satisfaction. 

"Serve you right,bitch!" she murmured under her breath and made her way to her class.

When Jennie was done showering,she noticed her clothes had gone. "Fuck it! Who stole my clothes?!" She screamed. She knew no one heard her. She was in her towel. "Ugh fuck fuck fuck my life is a joke" she yelled.

It was raining heavily outside and the lightning striked,making the school's electricity were cut off. Jennie was left alone in the dark. She fears the dark.
She fell onto the ground and her whole body was trembling. She cried out loud as her phobia came to her.

Taeyong walked past by the men's locker room after taking his wallet inside his tracksuit's pocket. The electricity went out. He stumbled because it suddenly became so dark.
That moment he heard someone cried loudly and screaming from the women's locker and shower room.

"Shit is that a ghost!!" He thought to himself. So he quickly opened his phone and switched on the flashlight.

He opened the women's locker room door slowly and used his phone's flashlight to look into the dark. And he saw a woman with a brown hair sitting on the floor crying while trembling.
"Oh shit!" He cursed and he fell down on the ground too. The flashlight was directed to Jennie. 

"Help me..." Jennie cried out. It freaked Taeyong out even more. Until he recognised her face.

"Jennie is that you?!" Taeyong asked. Jennie snorted. "Wh-who are you?" She asked. "Tae — taeyong" Taeyong stammered. "God are you okay?!" Taeyong asked when he saw Jennie cried. Then Taeyong remembered she hates the dark. "What happened to you?" Taeyong asked. The electricity wasnt on yet. Taeyong reached out to her . He was surprised at first when she was only wearing her towel. "Get up,Jennie" Taeyong said and helped her to get up. They gained electricity back. The lights were switched on. "Heol are you okay?!" Taeyong asked. Jennie was still crying.
"I-i am okay" Jennie said. Taeyong sighed. "Geez what happened to you?" Taeyong asked. 

"Someone took my clothes while i was showering! And suddenly the electricity went off" Jennie told while crying. She hates the dark so much. "So you dont have any clothes?" Taeyong asked. Jennie shook her head. "Wait here i'll lend you my clothes" Taeyong told. Jennie grabbed his hand. "Don't take too long.. i-i am afraid" Jennie said. Taeyong nodded while smiling. He took his football jersey,the freshly washed tracksuit and a varsity jacket with his name on.

He ran to the women's locker room just to give Jennie his clothes. "Jennie! Here take this. Wear this. It's okay" Taeyong said. Jennie wiped her tears.
"Thank you,Taeyong! I owe you a lot" Jennie said in a husky voice. She's been crying a lot. "No problem,Jen. I'll wait outside okay?" Taeyong said. Jennie nodded and Taeyong went to wait outside. Jennie's done changing and drying her hair. "You okay?" Taeyong asked. Jennie nodded. She brought along her duffel bag. "Come on let's go" Taeyong said.