"can't rest till this small thing becomes a catastrophe"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪   (bad - tablo ft jinsil)   ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

2 days later ;

Taeyong and Jennie shared the same Physics class. Jennie just realised Psysics class was going to be longer than usual. She never talked to Taeyong before the incident. Why would she? Taeyong sat at the last table in the lab. He glared at Jennie. Jennie rolled her eyes at him and went to her seat.

"Lee Taeyong,come forward. There's an empty seat at Table 4" Their Physics's teacher said. Table 4 was where Jennie sit. Jennie clenched her fists. "Why is the teacher acting like this today?!" Jennie murmured under her breath. In table 4 there were Jennie,Dokyeom,Yunhyeong and Taeyong. She was the only girl in Table 4. Thanks to Yunhyeong for inviting her to sit with them from day-1.

Taeyong couldnt fight back since he has so several records from the previous years. He took his stuffs and sat beside Yunhyeong. Yunhyeong never talked to him either. Dokyeom smiled to Taeyong and Taeyong smiled coldly to him.
The Physics class went well at first until their teacher assigned them an experiment to do together. Jennie avoided her gaze from looking at Taeyong in any directions. This guy is really fucked up. "Jennie,you didnt have anything you say to me?" Taeyong asked. Jennie looked at him.
"What should i say to you? I think there's nothing" Jennie said.
Taeyong laughed in disbelief. "Do you really want me to remind you what happened before?".
"I think i know what you meant but you need to seek apology from that crazy bitch,Hyojoo. Not me. You saw it" Jennie said. "Am i right?" Jennie asked once again. Taeyong clenched his teeth. "This bitch really" He murmured.
"Yes i am a bitch. What's the matter?" Jennie asked and left their table.
She went to the toilet to escape that horrible class. She never hated Physics but now she does.

When she was on her way to the toilet,she saw one of her friends,Rosè.
Rosè stopped her. "Jennie,are you okay? You are fine,right? You look..mad" Rosè asked.
Jennie smiled. "Yes,Chaeng. I am doing just fine. No worries. I got to go! See you later!" Jennie said and made her way to the toilet.
She stared at her reflection. "Why my life is so disappointing?! I never had things going on the way i wanted!" She asked herself. She splashed the water onto her face smoothly. "My life is so fucking funny" she said. She wiped her face with the tissues. And then she left.

She was on her way to the lab when someone pulled her to an empty hallway. Jennie can't help and screamed. The person who pulled her covered her mouth . Jennie is afraid of the dark. The dark hallway scared her , so she started crying instead of screaming.
The person felt hot tears streaming down her face and his hands. "Shit are you crying?" The person asked and bent down to look at Jennie.
Jennie couldnt stop crying. She looked at the person infront of her. She tugged the person's sleeves as a sign to comfort her. Taeyong felt guilty so he gave her a loose hug. "I—i-i'm sorry" Taeyong said. Jennie wiped her tears and looked at Taeyong. Dragging him away to a brighter plce. "I didnt expect you to cry. I'm sorry!" Taeyong said.
Jennie's reaction changed to a serious expression. "We are not kids,Taeyong! This is not funny!" Jennie said. "I know. But ugh fine my fault" Taeyong said and left Jennie alone. Jennie was clueless when he left her just like that.

Taeyong returned to the class earlier than Jennie did. Both Yunhyeong and Dokyeom looked at them weirdly when they returned to their seats. Both of them looked mad and it was so obvious.
"Why are you guys staring at me?" Taeyong asked. "Nothing! Just wondering" Yunhyeong replied.
Jennie continued doing the experiments with Yunhyeong and Dokyeom while Taeyong did the reports.

Their Physics class ended. All of the students rushed to exit the Lab.
"Hey!" Jennie called Taeyong. Taeyong turned to look at her.
"What?" Taeyong asked. "Follow me" Jennie said. "Who do you think you are?" Taeyong asked. Jennie turned her back to face him and crossed her arms. "Who the hell pulled a prank on me before? It was You" Jennie said.
"So? Is that it?" Taeyong asked. "You one stubborn person" Jennie said.
Taeyong scoffed. "You must be expecting an apology from me,isnt it? Well i expect an apology from you too,Jennie" Taeyong said. Jennie smirked. "If you arent going to say you're sorry,then that's fine. Meet me at the principal's office after school" Jennie said and left him alone.
Taeyong knew she was threatening him. Taeyong pulled her back. "Do you think i will follow whatever you say? Sorry i dont. You spilled food on my clothes too,asshole" Taeyong said.
"Asshole? Hahaha. That's what you should call yourself,Taeyong!!" Jennie screamed.