sequel;

Jennie read the letter Taeyong gave to her on the day he left her at the dinner.
Her tears didn't fall down because she has had enough of crying.
"Jennie?" Someone called her from behind.
"It's time to go" the person said. Jennie nodded and kept the letter inside the drawer.
She closed the door behind her and followed the person in front of her. She clung onto the person's arms. "Are you ready to go?" The person, who is her father asked. Jennie let out a deep sigh and nodded. Her father opened the door in front of them.

"We welcome the arrival of our bride for today, Ms. Jennie Kim and her father, Mr.Kim" The wedding's MC announced.
In front of the aisle Jennie was walking on, she saw Taeyong standing straight waiting for her. Jennie smiled nervously. Taeyong was feeling bittersweet feelings. He held his tears from falling. But he can't stand it and a tear fell down on his cheek. He quickly wiped it.
"I wish you guys good luck" Jennie's dad said to the both of them before he let go of Jennie's hand. Jennie smiled and hugged her father.

It was time to exchange vows. Taeyong held Jennie's hands tightly but firmly. He was out of words to say anything. His parents were there watching him. Taeyong took a deep breath. His time to say his vows had come.
"You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you." Taeyong had finally said his vows.
"Do you, Kim Jennie take Lee Taeyong as your husband?" The priest asked. Jennie nodded while smiling.
"Until today, the day that I told you I loved you, the day that I knew I was going to marry you, that was the best day of my life." Jennie said. Taeyong smiled when Jennie had said her vows.
"You may now kiss the bride."
Taeyong kissed Jennie on the lips. A tender kiss for a newlywed. The crowd cheered for the both of them. "Thank you for choosing me" Taeyong thanked her. Jennie smiled and hugged him.

"You guys are the first ones to get married" Yuta said with Jisoo alongside him.
"Weird flex but okay" Taeyong joked. "Btw, congratulations my bro. You are the real mvp for making this relationship lasts!" Yuta said and patted Taeyong's back.
Jisoo turned to look at Jennie. "I'm so proud of you. You're someone else's wife now and you look really beautiful."
Jennie chuckled. And then came their other friends congratulating them and taking photos for memories.

Oh, and-
How did this happen?

Flashback -
Jennie's pov;
The moment he said let's break up, my whole world fell apart. I didn't know how to react. What should I do? I was on the verge of crying, breaking down and wanting to yell at him for being such a jerk. The reason he wanted a break up is still a mystery to me.
Why would he say that? We went through a lot and he still wanted to leave me? I really didn't know what should I do at that moment. How dare he let me down.
"Why in all of sudden?" I asked. He was expressionless. "Do I look like a joke to you?" I asked. My tears fell down. Taeyong let out a deep sigh. "No. You are never a joke to me. You brought me happiness. I asked for a break up because.. I want to make you officially mine" He took a deep breath and stared into my eyes with so much nervousness inside him.
"Kim Jennie, will you be my wife for the rest of my life?" Taeyong proposed me while kneeling and showed a box of ring he bought.
I was in shock and confusion. "What?" I asked in disbelief.
"It was a lie because I want to make you my wife not my girlfriend anymore" Taeyong said and chuckled. I smiled and chuckled in disbelief. I took a deep breath. It decided my future, his future and our future.
"Yes I Will" I said. Taeyong let out a relief breath and smiled. He put on the ring on my ring finger.
"Yay congratulations!" Our friends popped out of nowhere. I looked at them one by one. "Oh my god you guys! When did you guys come here?!!" I asked.
They giggled. "We have planned all of this. Before you ask, yes, Taeyong did tell us about his proposal" Johnny told. The rest nodded.
"Congrats you guys!" Lisa said. "Thank you" I said and my girls came and hugged me.
Taeyong handed me a letter before he left to his hotel after our dinner.
"Read this on the day of our wedding. Promise me you'll open this ONLY on the day of our wedding. Do not open it now" he said. I examined the letter and nodded.
"I promise you" I made my promise.

The wedding reception ended and it's time for the after-wedding party.
Jennie was the first one to come up on the simple yet classy decorated podium to deliver her speech.
"Good evening everyone. How is everyone doing? I hope all of you are doing well. First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for coming to our wedding today. I'm sorry if I haven't talked to some of you in personal because I have been busy meeting with other relatives and some special guests. Thank you so much for coming. To be honest, I never thought I'll be married at a very young age. But there's a saying that goes, "the right person will come at the right time" and the saying applies to my situation right now. Taeyong and I started off in a not good term but then we became friends and I never expected to fall in love with him. He changed my perspectives towards life. Until today, I still thank him over that. Actually on the day of his proposal, he asked me to break up with him before he proposed. I was dumbfounded and mad. Of course! Who won't be mad? And then I saw him kneeled down and he took out a ring box. I completely lost my mind. I never knew he was going to propose me. I wasn't ready for the proposal but I knew, what I have decided is right. We talked about marriage several times before but it was never a serious conversation. Because we were still young and still have a long way to go. Taeyong even handed me a letter on the day he proposed to me and he told me to read it on our wedding day. I decided to share it with you guys because I found it really worth sharing" Jennie said. She opened the letter and cleared her throat before reading it for the guests.

Dear Jennie,
I know I shocked you the moment I said I want to break up. I know some pieces of your heart got broken. But you already knew it is a part of the plan. By the time you read this, we are probably married. First of all, I really want you to know, you mean the world to me. Yes darling you heard it. You mean the world to me. I might not always tell you I love you and stuffs but you need to know, my heart belongs to you and always you. No one else could replace you. And now that we are getting married, I really hope we could last for eternity. I have always loved you and always do. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with the girl that has taken my heart away with her. The girl that makes me forget everything every time we meet. The girl that always makes my heart flutters. The girl that always reminds me to take care of myself. The girl that always laughs listening to my jokes. The girl that loves my cooks. The girl that loves to wear Chanel. I am so excited to marry you. I hope I won't cry listening to your speech soon because I know people are watching. But it's okay. Men cry too. To more adventures and memories ahead with my one and only lover, Jennie Kim. I love you forever and always. 
                                                         Yours Truly,
                                                         Lee Taeyong .

Jennie closed the letter and looked at the guests. "That's what he wrote in the letter. It's overwhelming to read the letter. I appreciate every words he has written in the letter. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He said I deserve better and he's trying to be better for me. You are so precious, my darling. I don't know what I'd do now without you" Jennie said and wiped away her tears. Taeyong wiped away his tears the moment he saw Jennie cried. His girl looked beyond beautiful that day.
Jennie returned to their table and hugged Taeyong. "Your speech made me cry" Taeyong said. "I know I saw you wiped your tears" Jennie said while clinging onto him. Taeyong patted her head and continued to meet the guests.

"Now let's invite our bride and groom of the day to dance" the wedding's mc, Johnny said. Taeyong stood up and put out his hand for Jennie to hold. Jennie smiled and took his hand in hers and led them to the dance floor.
"I'm truly blessed that it's you" Taeyong said while they danced. Jennie chuckled.
"I'm thankful and blessed too" Jennie said. They locked their eyes together and chuckled out of embarrassment.

🌼the end🌼
Author's Note;
First of all, I'm sorry for the late post! I have been delaying this for months! I'm sorry I've been busy! Oh yeah I know about Jennie and Kai but let's wish the best for the both of them. I hope you guys enjoy this sequel! Lots of love,N.