you and i;

Jennie wandered around in her room. She was thinking of making Taeyong happy again.
"What should I do?" She thought. She was thinking hard how to make him happy and forget everything that had happened.

She had finally made up her mind. She took out her phone and dialled for Taeyong's number.
"Baby, come downstairs. I am at your house's parking lot" Jennie told.
Taeyong frowned his eyebrows. Worrying she is waiting for him, he quickly dressed up and went downstairs.
He saw a familiar car Jennie used to ride back during their school days.
Jennie came out of her car and greeted Taeyong with a hug.
"Hey how are you doing?" Jennie asked while pinching both of his cheeks. Taeyong chuckled looking at her.
"I'm fine just like always. How about my girl?" Taeyong asked. "Same as you. By the way, can you take my stuff in my bonnet? I need to turn off the engine" Jennie said.
Taeyong nodded and followed as what she said. When he opened her bonnet, he was surprised by the balloons popping out from the bonnet.
"Jen, what's this?" Taeyong asked. Jennie was recording him from the side.
"It's a surprise! Do you like it?" Jennie asked while giggling.
"Of course! I like it!" Taeyong said with a soft laugh. "It's just a simple surprise I hope it makes you happy, baby" Jennie said.
Taeyong chuckled and gave her a hug. "I love you,Jennie. What do I do without you?"
Jennie laughed and hugged him back. "I love making you happy."

"Let's go somewhere" Jennie said. "Sure! But let's ride my car. I don't want your driver to wait for us" Taeyong said.
"Hey. I am a big girl already! I already have my license!" Jennie said and showed him her newly received license. Taeyong was shocked.
"Oh god.. why you didn't tell me?" Taeyong asked. "It's another surprise!" Jennie said. Taeyong laughed and played with her hair.
"Okay. You drive us okay?" Taeyong asked. Jennie nodded while smiling like crazy. She was beyond happy that day.

On that sunny day, Jennie brought a blanket and a mat for them to sit by the famous Han River.
"It's a perfect weather to stay outdoors" Taeyong said while helping Jennie laying the mat on the grass.
"Yeah. It's a nice day for a perfect date too" Jennie said. Taeyong chuckled hearing her pick up line.
"What are you up to these days?" Taeyong asked. "I'm just hanging around at home watching movies and dramas. It's an unhealthy habit by the way.. ah I wish I could spend more time with you" Jennie said.
"Right now we are spending time together. It's not a big deal to meet me everyday. I always have free time for you" Taeyong said.
"Um. But still you need your own space right?" Jennie asked. "Yeah. But if it's for you why would other things matter?" Taeyong answered.
Jennie laughed hearing his cute excuses. "Do you remember when we went to Han River after the dinner?"
"Of course. Why would I forget that?" Taeyong answered.
"In case you forgot.. I don't want to be clingy but do you still love me the same?" Jennie asked. She was testing him. It's girls' thing.
Taeyong laughed as he was surprised at the sudden question. He didn't answer and only nodded.
"Why did you only nod?" Jennie asked. "Because no words could describe how thankful I am to have you in my life" Taeyong said. Jennie chuckled. She was feeling shy a bit but she quickly embraced Taeyong.
"Me too" she said softly.

🍂

"Babe, I am running out of groceries. Can you accompany me to buy them?" Taeyong asked. Jennie nodded while smiling excitedly.

They entered the shopping mart happily like little kids.
"What do you usually cook at home?" Jennie asked while pushing the trolley together with Taeyong.
"Just simple dishes I could make. Sometimes I order from restaurants. It depends on my mood actually" Taeyong told.
"Do you want me to move in with you?" Jennie asked. Taeyong chuckled and looked at her.
"What do you mean? Your parents do not allow you to do so. So nope" Taeyong replied.
Jennie pouted. "I want to live with you" Jennie whined like a little kid.
"Baby, no. You must listen to your parents" Taeyong said.
"What if they allow me to move out?" Jennie asked. "Nah it can't happen. Trust me. It's okay. You can always come to my house and spend a night or two" Taeyong said to convince her.
"Okay.." Jennie gave up to keep on asking him.

Jennie followed Taeyong home. "Your house is spacious. Ah poor my baby for living alone" Jennie said and ruffled Taeyong's hair. Taeyong laughed and patted her head. He let out a deep sigh.
Lately he's exhausted and tiring even though he didn't do anything much.
He had to go to his father's company to learn the basic things first before pursuing his studies in university soon.
But still, he didn't know why he's exhausted.
"Are you okay? Be honest,darling. I am worried" Jennie said with so much worrisome on her face.
Taeyong was on the verge of crying. It might be the loneliness he was feeling because of his mother's absence at home and the love from his parents he supposed to feel.
"I am fine. There's nothing to worry about. Do you want me to teach you how to play games?" Taeyong asked to distract her attention.
Jennie shook her head. "Listen to me. If there's anything wrong, just tell me. I am always here for you. Do not keep everything to yourself. We promised each other right?"
Taeyong nodded. "I-i think I was feeling lonely these past few days ever since they divorced. It is just so weird to not seeing them around at home even though it was chaotic when they fought but, i-i don't know! I am alone and I know all of my friends are up to their businesses. While me, living alone and have no ideas on what to do everyday.."
Jennie sighed. "See.. this is why I want to move in to stay with you. I am so worried about you, Taeyong."
"But baby you can't. Your parents do not allow you. Listen to them well okay?" Taeyong said.
Jennie sighed. "And then should we get married?"
Taeyong was in shock. Did Jennie just mention that?
"What? Get married? Baby we are too young. Our parents must be against this" Taeyong said.
"I was just joking. But what's the purpose of dating without having the intentions to get married?" Jennie asked.
"I know what you meant. But it is still too young. I want you to be after your dreams first. Put everything aside" Taeyong said.
"I can sense this is leading to us arguing. Let's just stop" Jennie said and started arranging the groceries. Taeyong sighed.
"Fine" he said.

"What's this?" Jennie asked when she saw a packet of sleeping pills on the kitchen counter.
Taeyong rushed to get them.
"Is that sleeping pills?" Jennie asked and hid the medicines in her pocket.
"Yes" he said. "Give me back" he told.
"Tell me why you have these" Jennie said.
"I have troubles sleeping at night" Taeyong said. It's time to tell the truth.
"Why? Taeyong, this is for real. I am going to sleep at yours tonight" Jennie said.
"Okay okay fine. I know you want to take care of me but you do not need to know everything about me" Taeyong said.
"So you meant I shouldn't know about your health?" Jennie asked in a disappointed tone.
"You do not need to worry. I'm doing just fine. I'm okay" Taeyong said.
"Why do we keep arguing today?" Jennie sighed. "Let's stop" He said.
"Stop what?" Jennie asked. Taeyong looked at her. "Stop arguing, you fool. Did you think I meant let's break up?" Taeyong asked.
Jennie chuckled. "I hope you won't leave me" she said.
"I won't" Taeyong said and hugged her.