"i wanna make you spend the whole day with me"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (Sure Thing-Blackpink (cover) ) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

"A party?! Hold up! Seriously?" Jisoo asked in disbelief when Yuta invited her . Yuta nodded. "At your house?" Lisa asked. "Yes girlies at my house this friday night at 9! Don't be late. I want all of you to be there!" Yuta said.

"But -" Jennie was cut off by Yuta.
"No excuses. This friday night at 9 at my house! Don't be late. If you guys come early that'd be a great help" Yuta said. Jennie looked at her friends. She had a problem going out at night.
"No worries,Jennie. We got your back. We'll tell your parents you are staying overnight at ours because our parents are going oversea" Rosè said. Jennie laughed in relief. "Thank you girls!"

"Yuta! What's the theme of your party?" Lisa asked. Yuta thought about it for a second. "Does party have a theme?" He asked. Lisa rolled her eyes at him. "Of course,dude!" Yuta tried to think of a theme. "Ha! How about tropical?" Yuta suggested. "Em that's nice since summer is coming" Lisa said. Yuta felt relief when Lisa liked his idea.
"Hey what if you give us flyers so that we know what to wear. Just to the people you invited" Lisa suggested. "Good idea! Help me with the flyers,will you?" Yuta asked. Lisa nodded.

The girls went to shop for clothes. "It's going to be so much fun!" Jisoo said. "Yeah i hope so!!" Lisa supported. "Chaeyoung will be with her boyfriend.. when will us?" Jisoo asked. Lisa pouted. Jennie laughed. "No worries,guys. You will find a boyfriend someday" Rosè said.
Jennie smiled.

"Mom,dad,my friends are here" Jennie told when they arrived at her home.
Her parents were happy to see the girls. "Hi guys it's been a long time! You guys are all grown up now" Jennie's mother said and hugged them. They chuckled,"thank you aunty. We are doing good."
"Wait here i'll go cut some fruits and make drinks for you guys!" Jennie's mother said. "How's your studies? Is everything alright?" Jennie's father asked. The girls smiled,"everything is fine,uncle. The teachers helped us a lot."
"That's great! I hope all of you achieve what you want okay?" Jennie's father said. They had a conversation about school and graduating soon. The girls almost forgot about the plan they supposed to tell.
"Actually,aunty,uncle.. can i ask for your permission to let Jennie sleep at my house for a few nights since my parents will be going overseas this friday?" Rosè asked. Jennie's parents laughed before continuing. "Of course,Chaeyoung. You'll be alone and that's dangerous. Jennie,you can go to Chaeyoung's house."
Jennie smiled. "Thank you mom dad!"

"Phew thank god it was a success" Jisoo said. They laughed. "Yup that was smooth~" Lisa said. "Thank you guys. I owe you guys a lot!" Jennie thanked them. Her friends smiled and hugged her. "We know you had it rough. Remember we are staying with you forever" Rosè said. Jennie smiled and nodded.

After school on that Friday,Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa followed Rosè to her house just like they planned.
"So tonight is the night and i already promised Yuta to help him before party starts. Can we go early?" Jisoo asked.
"Yeah sure. We were the second people on his invitation list" Lisa said. And all of them laughed.

They made sure they followed the theme perfectly. The party's gon be a lot of fun. Jaehyun volunteered to fetch the girls at Chaeyoung's house. In the car,Jaehyun and Chaeyoung got all lovey-dovey and the three girls couldnt stand it. Especially Jisoo.
"Cut it off,guys. We know we are single ladies but AH cut it off" Jisoo said jokingly. Jaehyun laughed. "You got Yuta waiting for you yet you ditched him" he said. Jisoo rolled her eyes at him. "Yuta's just my friend. Why do i need to date my own friend?" Jisoo asked,not understanding the whole situation. "Dating your own best friend is one of the best thing in this world. Right,Chaeng?" Jaehyun asked Rosè who got shy. "Ugh whatever" Jisoo finally gave up quarelling with them.