"winning means losing so let's go till the end"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (We Fight Ourselves - Epik High ft Younha) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Taeyong can't hold in the cold atmosphere between the both of them anymore. So he decided to talk it out with Jennie.

"Jennie,can i talk to you for a while?" Taeyong asked when the class ended.

Jennie didn't even look at him and nodded. 

"Not here" Taeyong said. Taeyong took the lead and Jennie quietly followed him from behind. They went to the school's gym. No one was there except the both of them.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Taeyong asked. Jennie didnt look at him.
"Jennie,look at me" Taeyong said. "Look,why would you bother me? Isnt this is what you want?" Jennie replied.

"What do i want?" Taeyong asked. He had no clues what Jennie was talking about. "You want me to get out from your sight isnt it?" Jennie said.

"Wait when did i say that? God Jennie i swear i never said that" Taeyong said,his voice became shaky.
Jennie smirked. "Do not lie,Taeyong. Eyes would never lie. Why are you acting so nice to me in all of sudden?"
Taeyong looked at her,confused.
"Jennie,we both apologised and can't we at least become friends? I am not acting nice. I am being nice,Jennie. Is it bad? Is it because i don't deserve to be treated in a good way? Am i a misfortune to everyone? Why ? Why i cant be happy?" Taeyong asked. His voice became so shaky. His eyes were filled with tears that were about to fall.
Jennie looked at him with so much guilts built up inside her heart.
"Taeyong,i-i-i didnt mean to say that. I didnt mean any of what you said" Jennie said. She wanted to comfort Taeyong but Taeyong pushed her away.
"Taeyong!" Jennie called for him but he ran away. Jennie chased him. Taeyong went inside the male's restroom for a better escape.
Jennie had no choice so she entered the male restroom too. Taeyong didnt notice she was following him.
Taeyong broke down in tears and cried in the restroom. There was no one inside the restroom. Jennie closed and locked the door before going to comfort Taeyong.
"Taeyong..." Jennie called and touched his shoulder. Taeyong was surprised to see Jennie in the male restroom.
"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked in a shaky voice. He wiped his tears and run his hand through his hair.
"I am sorry about earlier i didnt mean to.. i was being selfish" Jennie said.
Taeyong scoffed. "You realised you are selfish." Jennie knew he was mad so she didnt take anything offensive.
Taeyong cried even harder when he was reminded what happened to him last night. He argued with his parents and his mother,for the first time in his entire life,slapped him.
What made him more angry,his mother didnt come to see him to apologise.

Flashback

It was dinner time. His parents were arguing over again. 

"If it's not because of him,i wouldnt have to marry you!" Taeyong heard his father yelling at his mother. He was on his way to the dining room when his parents argued.

"Who is him you meant? Our own son? You forgot what you promised me? All men are the same. Promising women the things they long for but you all fail to keep it!" His mother fought back.

"Did i ever say to marry you? You were the one coming to me like a beggar. Ridiculous!" His father yelled. Taeyong peeked behind the wall. 

"And now you want to blame me? I love our son with all of my heart. I can't believe he has a father like you!" His mother said. Taeyong didn't know what to do so he just stood still while listening to them.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Taeyong asked as he made his appearance.

"Can't you see we are discussing things over here? Get back to your room!" His father told.