"i'm sorry i'm sick"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪  (sorry - heize) ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ 

When it comes to school,Jennie always feel school is the only escape from home. She likes meeting with her bestfriends. She enjoys them as her company everyday.

She walked passed the school's gate and saw Taeyong. Just before she avoided any eye contacts with him,he called out her name out loud.
"Kim Jennie! Where do you think you are going?" He asked out loud. The students were bothered by his actions.
"The hell you looking at!" He yelled at the students,causing them to back away.
Jennie crossed her arms and let Taeyong came to her. "Why did you call me?" Jennie asked. "Arent you happy to meet me early in the morning?" Taeyong asked. "Meeting you in the morning is like the worst thing that ever happened in my life. I'm going" Jennie said and walked away. But Taeyong pulled her back. "What the hell?!" Jennie yelled. The students were eyeing them. Taeyong bent down to whisper on Jennie's ears,"I'm not going to stop bothering you unless you apologise. That's all."
Jennie glared at him. "That's all? Do you really want to fight?". 

Taeyong scoffed. "A girl like you want to fight me?" Taeyong asked. Well,he knows the students are quite afraid of Jennie because she treats other people coldly and most of her words are mean.

"I could do it,Taeyong. You know it" Jennie said.

 Rosè and Jaehyun just entered the school and saw Taeyong and Jennie was in the middle of arguing. "Shoot we gotta go get them" Jaehyun said to Rosè. Both of them ran to Taeyong and Jennie.

"Taeyong!" Jaehyun called while running to them. "Jennie,are you alright?" Rosè asked, panting. Jennie looked at her friend,Rosè beside her.
"I'm alright. This guy wont stop messing with my life" Jennie said and pointed her finger to Taeyong.
"Taeyong,come on let's go" Jaehyun said. He took Taeyong's hand but Taeyong pulled away his hand.
"I want to ask you something,Jaehyun" Taeyong said. "Maybe to Rosè and You" He added. Jaehyun's reaction changed. "What is it that you are talking about it here?" Jaehyun asked.
Taeyong scoffed. "Why do i always see Rosè and you together? I havent seen you guys together before" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun bit his lower lip while Rosè looked confused. Jennie looked at her bestfriend,asking for an explanation. "Are you guys dating?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun sighed.
He looked at Rosè. She looked afraid to tell the truth at this moment.
"Yes we are" Jaehyun told. "For how long?" Taeyong asked. "It's been um..few weeks" Jaehyun told.
Upon hearing that,Jennie looked at Rosè with a confused reaction.
"You never told me?" Jennie asked Rosè. "I told you i had a crush on him,remember?" Rosè reminded her.
"Yeah but not when you guys started dating" Jennie said. "Look,i'm sorr—" Rosè was cut off to continue what she's going to say when Jennie left her.
"Don't worry. I got this" Rosè said to Jaehyun and excused herself.
"Shoot,Taeyong! Look what happened!" Jaehyun said. As if he's blaming Taeyong for making the girls misunderstood.
"So you want to blame me? How about you then? Okay..how about us?!" Taeyong asked. He looked disappointed. "Are you choosing girls over friends now huh?" Taeyong asked.
Jaehyun was in disbelief when Taeyong accused him. "No Taeyong! Damn it i wont do it. But we all know how Jennie and you are like. God damn it forget it,Taeyong. I will explain later. Come on let's go to class!" Jaehyun said and dragging Taeyong with him.

"Jennie!" Rosè called. Jennie turned over to look at Rosè. "Yes Chaeyoung what is it?" Jennie asked while crossing her arms. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was about to tell you guys but something came up at home and i eventually forgot about it. I am so sorry okay?" Rosè apologised. Jennie looked at her best friend's worried look. She smiled bitterly. "I forgive you. It's okay,Chaeyoung. Come here" Jennie said and gave her best friend a hug.