dresses & suits

"I love you,our love is true"

"Everyone,may I have your attention please?" Junhoe spoke to the microphone infront of him.

"First of all,I would like to thank each one of you for coming to my "welcome back" party tonight. Honestly,I am feeling a lot better tonight. It feels good to be home! Thank you to my homies who made this party possible and more fun tonight" Junhoe continued to deliver his speech as he pointed to his group of friends who were watching him. 

"And i want you guys to have fun as much as you guys want tonight. There are drinks but please don't get drunk here! Make sure your friends look after you. Ten,Johnny are you guys listening?" Junhoe asked,teasing them.

The guests turned to look at Ten and Johnny and they waved to the guests and Junhoe proudly.

Junhoe chuckled. "I hope you guys have a great time at my party and I'm here if you guys need anything!" he said before ending his short speech.

The guests clapped when Junhoe ended his speech.

Johnny left his friends to host the party.

"I feel like dancing!!" Ten said to Lisa. He was shouting so that Lisa could hear him.
"Me too! Let's go hit the stage!" Lisa said as she pulled him to the stage.
Their friends chuckled when they saw both of them went to dance.
"Mi lady Roseannè Park,will you dance with me?" Jaehyun asked. Rosè laughed and nodded as Jaehyun took her hands in his and brought her to dance.
"Yuta and I will stay here. If you guys want to dance,go ahead! Have fun!" Jisoo said to Jennie and Taeyong who were talking to each other.
"It's okay! We aren't in the mood for dancing either!" Taeyong said to Jisoo.

"Taeyong! Jennie! Yuta! Jisoo!" Their friends called.
"Let's have fun here! Let's dance together!" They said and started pulling them from their seats and brought them to the dance floor.

Bang Bang Bang by BIGBANG was playing and they were hyped over the song. They had a really good time dancing to Bang Bang Bang.

"Party time is not over yet but someone requested to play this song. To all lovebirds out there,here's I.L.Y by The Rose for you guys to dance to! Enjoy!" Johnny said through the microphone. And the lights changed colours into a more softer colours.

Jennie and Taeyong looked at each other awkwardly while laughing nervously.
"You guys need to dance!" Jisoo teased them.
Yuta laughed. "Go ahead! Taeyong,be a gentleman!" He added.
Taeyong laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Em..shall we dance? Or should we stay in the corner?" Taeyong asked.
Jennie laughed. "Of course! We should dance,Taeyong"

Jennie and Taeyong danced to the song.
They felt awkward at first but as time passes by,they got used to the rhythm and feels.
Jennie saw Jaehyun hugged Rosè while dancing to the song.
Rosè loosened the hug and Jennie saw her tearing up a bit. Jaehyun wiped Rosè's tears.
Rosè giggled happily as Jaehyun embraced her in his arms again.
Jennie smiled because she knew Rosè must be so happy yet sad at the same time.
Rosè told her that Jaehyun and her had a misunderstanding a day before the party.
Maybe that was the reason why Rosè cried.

"What are you looking at?" Taeyong asked.
Jennie laughed, "i was looking at Rosè and Jaehyun" she told.
Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and Rosè and Jaehyun hugged Rosè with his chin on top of her head. And Rosè was clinging onto him.
Taeyong chuckled. "Do you want that kind of hug too,Jennie??" He asked.
Jennie laughed. "I want to do it with someone,sincerely and whole-heartedly" She told.
Taeyong laughed. "Okay you win,Ms Jennie Kim" he joked. Jennie laughed.