moments;

Taeyong went to the court for his parents' divorce case.
"Who do you choose to live with?" His father asked. Taeyong looked at his mother who was waiting for his answer. He wouldn't choose to live with his father.
"Mom. Of course" Taeyong coldly answered his question. "Yeah I have known it. I just hope you guys live happily" his father said.
"Just remember that the company will be yours soon as you'll work there as soon as you graduate from university" his father added.
Taeyong nodded. Thankfully his father still acknowledges him as his son.

"Son, I want to live abroad. Will you come with me?" Taeyong's mother asked. Taeyong sighed. He would love the idea to live abroad but he doesn't want to leave his friends behind.
"Can I live alone for a while, mom? I'll live together with you after I get my business done here" Taeyong told. His mother smiled. "I understood. Go ahead, son. Do whatever you love. It's your life and choices after all."

Taeyong had promised to meet Jennie after he went to the court. He picked her up at her house as usual.
"Are you okay? How's it going?" Jennie asked. Taeyong smiled. "Everything's fine. Thank God."
"That's my boy" Jennie said and laughed.
They went to eat as Jennie requested to eat pasta at her favourite Italian restaurant.
Taeyong was in doubt to tell Jennie he's living alone before following his mother to move abroad. He knows she'll be worried.
"Why?" Jennie asked when she noticed Taeyong was quiet. "Nothing" Taeyong told. "I just need to face reality my parents are divorced now" he said.
"It's okay. You have your mother now. You have the boys. You have me" Jennie assured him. Taeyong nodded while smiling. "Thank you."

"By the way, I have applied for the university in New Zealand" Jennie told. Taeyong stopped what he's doing at that moment and stared at her. "Really? I hope they'll accept you. How could they resist you" Taeyong said calmly while smiling. It hurt him inside to know she'll be leaving him anytime soon. Both of them will go separate ways after this. Both need to chase after their dreams.
Jennie chuckled. "I hope so. How about you? Have you applied?"
Taeyong nodded. "Yeah I have. I'm living alone now since my mother wants to live abroad but I'll follow her once my business is done here."
"You're living alone? For how long? Baby, who would take care of you?" Jennie asked. She looked concern and worried. Her face said it all.
"I know how to cook. And I know how to clean the house. So no problem" Taeyong said while smiling.
"But still.." Jennie sighed. "Where are you living? I can visit you from time to time."
"At the Queensbay apartment in Cheongdamdong" Taeyong told.
"I hope everything is alright and your business is done quickly. I can't bear seeing you living alone" Jennie said.
"Why?? I am used to it, Jen. It's not a big deal" Taeyong said. "Can you listen to me,Taeyong? I am worried. I'll be leaving you soon and seeing you living alone makes me worried" Jennie said.
"Trust me, honey. I'll do fine on my own. You are leaving me for your dreams. It's okay" Taeyong said. He really doesn't want her to be worried of him.
"Okay.. if that's what you say" Jennie said softly.

Taeyong went to meet the guys at Yuta's crib that night. All of them decided to play PS4 together and spent the night with only them.
"Why do you look sad?" Ten asked. Taeyong turned to look at Ten. "Do I?" He asked. Ten nodded. "Is there anything wrong?" Ten asked. "Not really. Yeah my parents are divorced now and I live alone and we'll go different ways after this. Life will not be the same after this" Taeyong told. He didn't want to say that but it just happened.
"Wherever you go, we are always with you. We'll continue being friends and brothers we used to be" Ten said. Taeyong sighed and nodded. He understood what Ten was saying. They'll remain the same even though they might no longer hang out as frequent as before.
"I just hope none of us changes" Taeyong said. Ten understood what he meant. Their conversation was cut off when Johnny called.
"It's dinner time!" Johnny said and called the guys to the dining table. Taeyong signalled Ten to get ready for dinner.

"It has been a while actually after school ends" Jaehyun said while feeding the food into his mouth. "Yeah I agree. You know, life after school ends is really different" Yuta said.
"Well,boys.. I just hope that none of us changes despite the paths we have chosen to walk on. You guys are the only family I have" Taeyong said. "I know, bro. I also hope none of us changes. You guys are the best friends I have ever had" Johnny supported Taeyong.
"I really owe you guys. You guys have helped me during my ups and downs. We are like family" Ten said. "It's embarassing for me to say i love you to you guys but assume I really meant it. I do"Johnny said jokingly.
"Aw there he goes again. He's really a sweet talker" Jaehyun teased him.

They agreed to continue playing PS4 after dinner as they promised to. It was chaotic and all of them were screaming over the game.
"We are grown ups but we are still kids" Yuta said. "Yeah bro that's why you never stop arguing with Jisoo" Taeyong said.
Yuta hit Taeyong lightly on his arms. "We are doing just fine kay!!"

Taeyong glanced over his phone just to see an incoming call from Jennie.
"Guys, I gotta answer this call" Taeyong said. The guys nodded and gave Taeyong his personal space.

"Hey,what's up?" Taeyong asked. He went to the balcony and stared at the night lights.
"Just to make sure my boy is doing good. How's the dinner with the boys?" Jennie asked. "Everything was good. We had good time bonding together. We are playing games now" Taeyong told. "Really? Why did you answer my call? Sorry for interrupting you! I'll end the call now" Jennie apologised. She really didn't want to interrupt Taeyong spending his time with the boys.
"Oh it's okay they gave me my space. It's not my turn after all. Mine is next. Have you had dinner?" Taeyong asked.
"If you say so.. then okay hee. Dinner? Yeah I had my dinner already. Are you going to bed late tonight?" Jennie asked.
"Maybe. I'm not sure. How about you?" Taeyong asked. "I don't know either. I'll let you know if I'm going to bed" Jennie told.
"Okay, baby. My turn has come. Talk to you later. Bye!" Taeyong said. "Bye. Good night. Take care" Jennie said and ended the call.

Author's Note;
Hey what's up guys! I hope you guys are doing well these days! Simon Says deserves the song of the year award dang it's so addictive! As expected from our beloved NCT! I don't want to say this but hehehe Jaehyun's chakgakgajima line reminds me of Rosè's line in ddu-du-ddu-du HOHO satisfied my nctpink feels lol. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for reading ❤️