"I try to vent my anger but I only got myself"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (So Far Away-Agust D) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

"Girls! My friend asked for my help to decorate his house. I already planned what to buy and how to decorate every rooms in his house. Can you guys follow me to buy these things?" Jisoo asked her friends during recess.

Rosè and Lisa agreed on following Jisoo except Jennie who hesitated to follow along. "I'll ask my parents first" Jennie told. "Okay Jen. We got your back" Jisoo said. Jennie was so sure her parents wont let her go out so she just escaped after school with the girls. Which means she skipped her tuition classes too.

They bought wallpapers and curtains first. Jisoo was quite good at decorating. Then for the furnitures,Jisoo decided to go with Yuta later on. Jisoo had an uncle who worked in a lighting shop. She chose the perfect lights for each room.

"Meet me at my house" Yuta sent a message to Jisoo and included his apartment address.
"Okay we are done shopping! Now let's go to my friend's house!" Jisoo said. Jennie nodded and followed her steps.

Four of them rang the doorbell. "Coming!!" Someone from inside yelled. Lisa,Rosè and Jennie were surprised to see Yuta.
"God what are you doing here?" Lisa asked. "This is my house,Lisa!" Yuta told. The three girls looked at Jisoo,asking for an explanation.
"If i told you guys earlier,you guys must be asking me so many questions why i must help him" Jisoo said.
"So you didnt tell them?" Yuta asked. Jisoo shook her head.
"Arent you going to invite us in?" Jennie asked which made Yuta laughed. "Sorry i forgot. Please come in!" Yuta said as he welcomed them in.

Their eyes were trailing over Yuta's apartment. "You are so lucky" Jennie said. "Well i guess i am" Yuta said. When they arrived at the living room,she was surprised to see the boys are there as well.
"Eh?" Rosè squealed. Jaehyun looked the happiest to see Rosè.
"You didnt tell us you invite them over" Johnny said. "But i did tell you guys i asked someone to help me decorate my house" Yuta excused himself. Taeyong looked at Jennie and smiled at her. Jennie smiled at him and got her eyes off of him.
"So should we start now?" Ten asked.
They started to paste the wallpaper on the walls . They were split into groups so that their works could be done faster.
After done pasting the wallpaper,they took a break for a while. They ordered food since none of them had lunch after school.
Jennie glanced over her watch. "What?! 8 pm?" She murmured under her breath. She took out her phone just to see 10 missed calls from her mother and father. "I am so dead" Jennie said.
"Is there something wrong?" Rosè asked. Jennie showed Rosè the missed calls she got from her parents. Rosè patted her shoulder. "Just tell them the truth. Or you can lie. Or you can bring us there to explain"
Jennie insisted to bring them over just to explain why she got home late and skipped tuitions. She guessed,she needs to lie again to save her own life.

"So you guys are going home with your own car?" Lisa asked in disbelief. The guys nodded. "So you girls dont have a car .. yet?? You guys are rich" Johnny asked. The girls laughed. "We dont want to admit that but nah our parents insisted on giving us a vehicle" Jisoo said. "Okay so who's gonna give us a ride home?" Rosè asked. Jaehyun looked the most excited when Rosè asked that. "Babe,you should follow me" Jaehyun said which made Rosè chuckled. "If you say so. How about my girls?" Rosè asked.
"I can send th-" Jaehyun was cut off by Yuta and Ten. "I'll send Jisoo!" Yuta said. Jisoo laughed in disbelief. He threw surpise birthday party for her and now he's acting like he is her boyfriend. Well maybe they had a thing but they pretended lowkey about their relationship. "Lisa you'll follow me" Ten said. Lisa nodded in agreement as Ten's house and hers are nearby.
Johnny knew Taeyong will send Jennie home. Which why he kept quiet about that. Jennie looked at her friends getting a partner to send them home.
"I'll send Jennie home" Taeyong quietly said. "Ooohh our Taeyong-ie" The guys teased. Taeyong blushed a bit and looked at Jennie. They both smiled.

"See you guys soon! Bye!" They bid each other goodbye and left to their homes.

"Your parents aren't mad even when you come home late?" Jennie asked. Breaking the silence between them.
"Yeah they won't mind me not being at home for days as well. I guess i am just not somebody in their lives" Taeyong let out his anger. Jennie looked at him.
"I guess i am nobody too" she said. Which made Taeyong confused.
"You dont have a boyfriend?" Taeyong asked. "Nah too busy for that. Men are all trash nowadays" Jennie said. Stating out her opinions.
"Not all men are trash,Jen. There are good guys left too" Taeyong said.
"I know but there arent many left" Jennie fought. Taeyong scoffed.
"You'll find the right guy soon" He said.

They arrived infront of Jennie's house.
"Alright. Thank you for the ride,Taeyong. I owe you a lot!" Jennie thanked him in the most polite manner.
Taeyong chuckled hearing her being nice. "Nah it's not a big deal. Go inside. It's dark now" he said. Jennie nodded and bid him goodbye. Taeyong waited for her to enter her house safely before leaving.

"Where did you go!" Jennie's father asked the moment she stepped into her house. "I had school meetings." Jennie lied. "Until this late at night?" Jennie's father asked. Jennie sighed. "Yes"
"I never taught you to lie,Jennie" her father said. "I didn't lie!" Jennie yelled.
"Who taught you to raise your voice at your own parents,Jennie!" Her mother interrupted. "No one. I did." Jennie said and ran to her room.
"Fuck is it a sin to skip tuitions for just one day! Fuck my life!" Jennie screamed and threw her things on the floor. She cried silently.

She didn't want to be rude but,she's had enough of this.