"It feels like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (Some - SoYou x Junggigo) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Few days later ;

"Guys i have a good news!" Yuta said to his friends. "Ha what is it?" Ten asked. "Look,my parents gave me an apartment and it can be our hangout place. I dont know why they gave me the house in all of sudden but i really need you guys to help me with the decorations and stuffs!" Yuta told. The guys were shook. Yes they are all rich but their parents never give them a house.
"You are so fucking lucky,man!" Johnny said and accidentally hit Jaehyun on his head. "Dude watch out!" Jaehyun yelled. "Heh sorry" Johnny apologised. "So i'm thinking of doing a housewarming party after decorating my house. But right now i want to decorate my house first" Yuta told. "Yeah we know. But we are not some creative guys who decorate houses,dude. Should we ask for help?" Taeyong suggested. Yuta then saw someone he should ask for help.
"Good idea i know that someone wait a minute!" Yuta said and ran to someone who walked past them.

"What?! My friends and I decorating your house?" Jisoo asked in disbelief.
"Yeah dude. I heard you guys take art class" Yuta said. Jisoo rolled her eyes at him. "But that doesnt mean we are good at decorating,Yuta. Anyway,i'll discuss with the girls and i'll inform you later!" Jisoo said. Yuta snapped his fingers. "God thank you so much Jisoo!!" Yuta said and gave her a light peck on her right cheek. Yuta was about to catch Jisoo's hands but he ran first.

Their Physics teacher was hospitalised due to some health problems. So their Physics classes were cancelled for the week. Taeyong felt anxious because he cant talk to Jennie especially after the awkward situation in Jaehyun's car.
He looked for ways to talk to Jennie but he failed because they were too busy for midyear-exam. They barely meet each other except during recess.
"Shoot why do i even think about that?" Taeyong scolded himself.

The following week;
The school was so quiet because most students were taking the test.
Taeyong had no papers at that moment so he went to the school mart to buy something. Then he saw Jennie coming out from the school mart. He ran faster just to block Jennie's way.
"Hey move!!" Jennie said. Taeyong grinned his teeth. "Hello long time no see" Taeyong said. Jennie rolled her eyes at him. "Yes Taeyong what do you want?"
"Have you got no papers?" Taeyong asked. "Nah i dont. You?" Jennie replied. Taeyong shook his head.
"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked. "Duh to buy something of course!" Jennie told. Taeyong laughed.
"Okay my bad. You wait here! I want to buy my snacks" He said.
Jennie sighed and said "fine".

Taeyong came out with a milk and bread. "Come on let's go!" He said.
"Where to?" Jennie asked. "Do you want to go to class already?" Taeyong asked. "Yeah bro. I have paperworks to complete" Jennie told. "Come on,Jen. We are graduating soon. Just leave the works for a while" Taeyong said while sipping his milk. Jennie scoffed.
"Easier said than done,Lee Taeyong"
Taeyong raised his eyebrows. "Dude did you just call me by my full name?"
Jennie nodded. "Why? Is it a sin?"
"Lol no but it felt weird duh" Taeyong said. They both walked to the gym.
No one was there. "If the teacher sees us here,we'd probably be in detention class soon" Jennie said. "No. It is not a disciplinary action! Relax,Jen" Taeyong said to convince her.
"Jen? That's new.." Jennie said.
"Jen,Tae. Good ones" Taeyong said and took another sip of his milk. Jennie felt the goosebumps. "God this guy what is he trying to do!" Jennie thought to herself.
"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.
"That's like our nicknames. Yeah but no offense okay? I was joking" Taeyong told. Jennie laughed.

They walked to their class together. Yuta and Johnny saw it so they took photos of them together from a far.
Taeyong noticed it and chased them. They were running around the school to not be caught by Taeyong. He will hit them for real.
"Ya!!! Stop there!" Taeyong said. He had to leave Jennie behind.
Yuta and Johnny stopped running.
"What did you guys do just now huh??" Taeyong asked. Yuta and Johnny grinned without saying anything. Taeyong snatched Yuta's phone and looked at his gallery. Thankfully Taeyong knows Yuta's passcode. He saw a photo of Jennie and him walking together just now.
"Arent you going to delete it?" Johnny asked. Taeyong smirked. "I'm gonna save this for later" He said. "Woah Lee Taeyong! Have you fallen for her?" Johnny asked. Taeyong laughed and told them to go back to class.

"Wow our Jennie was walking with Taeyong just now!" Lisa told. Jennie laughed. "He blocked my way earlier and told me to go to class with him. Sucks isnt it?" Jisoo laughed. "No that wasnt. That's em..cute" Jennie's eyes widened. "No that wasnt!" She argued.
Jisoo rolled her eyes at took a deep breath. "Whatever you say Jennie."

Jennie was waiting for her driver to pick her from school. Usually her driver comes on time but not today. She tried giving a call. "Hello Uncle Choi. Where are you now?" Jennie asked. She's always polite to elders. "Jennie,this car broke down and i'm at the workshop now. It takes time. Would you like to wait?" Mr Choi told. Worrying about her safety. "Ah really? Hm it's okay uncle. I will ride a bus. I'll give it a try today. Bye uncle" Jennie said and hung up the call. She sighed.
"Oi Jennie!" Taeyong called from behind. She turned over to look at him.
"Oh what's up!" She asked. Taeyong just came back from soccer club meeting.
"Why are you still here?" Taeyong asked. "My driver is unable to pick me today so i need to ride the bus. And i'm waiting for the bus now" Jennie told and looked at her watch.
"Why would you ride a bus when i can give you a ride? Come on i'll send you home" Taeyong offered. "Is it okay with you? I mean uh.." Jennie was cut off by Taeyong. "Just follow me okay i'll send you home!" He said. "Uh okay.. where's your driver?" Jennie asked. Taeyong laughed. "I am the driver. Okay come on!" He said and pulled Jennie with him.

"What? You drive to school everyday?" Jennie asked. Taeyong nodded. "Yes,i already have my driving license"
"You are so lucky,dude! You have the freedom you want" Jennie said.
"I'm free but uh okay haha" Taeyong said. It wasnt the right moment yet.
Jennie received a call from her mother.
"Yes mom?" Jennie lazily answered the call. "Where are you?! Come home now. Tuition starts in 1 hour. Do you forget?" Her mom asked. Jennie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay! I'll be there in 30 mins!!" She told.
Taeyong noticed her expression changed. "Is there something wrong?"
"My mom reminded me my tuition class in an hour. Sucks" Jennie sighed.
"You even go to tuition? Heol!" Taeyong cursed. Jennie scoffed and nodded.
"Do you want to escape?" Taeyong asked. "I'd get beaten if i escape.." Jennie said in a really low voice.
"What? You'd get beaten? Gosh.." Taeyong asked in disbelief. That's the same case for him too.
"It's okay Jennie. I have been there as well. I am sending you home now. Don't worry" Taeyong said.

"Thank you for the ride,Taeyong. I'm so thankful" Jennie thanked Taeyong after they arrived infront of her house.
"No problem,Jen. If you need anything,just give me a call" Taeyong said. "I dont even have your number lol but thats fine. See you at school tomorrow! Bye!" Jennie said and waved him goodbye. Taeyong waved her goodbye with a smile on his face.

"Who sent you home?" Jennie's mother asked. "My friend" Jennie replied.
"Why are you late?" Another question came out from her mother.
"Traffic" Jennie told. "Dont be so rude,Jennie" her mother yelled. Jennie went upstairs and sighed. "Not me. But you" she said coldly and left. Her mother run her fingers through her hair,feeling frustrated maybe. Jennie couldnt help it but to protect herself from being hurt all over again. Her parents treated her like a working machine. Studying everyday and no freedom at all. To go out at night is forbidden,to go to another places without them is also forbidden. She's already 19 yet her parents treat her like a baby who just learned to walk.

Taeyong went to hang out with his friends at Yuta's new place. It was spacious and cozy. Just nice for them who are teenagers and single except for Jaehyun.
"I'm thinking of decorating my house but i just cant have the ideas! Can any of you be more helpful?" Yuta asked. He was nagging because all of his friends were unable to contribute ideas in decorating his house.
"Why dont you just hire a professional interior designer? That's much better" Ten suggested. Johnny nodded,agreed with Ten's brilliant suggestion.
Yuta rolled his eyes at them. "That costs money,dude! Plus i want it to be based on my ideas not someone else"
"Bro you are so picky. And you even nagged at us" Jaehyun let out his disappointment. "Huh okay fine. I'll ask someone who can help me to come over soon. You guys are just a bunch of reckless kids" Yuta nagged again and made his way to his bedroom. 

Author's Note;

Hey i think it's been a while since i last updated right? Sorry i've been busy with my so-called university life lol. Anyways,i really hope you guys won't stop reading this story. Recently,i saw Up All Night ranks #3 in Jenyong category! I was so happy! I never expected this to happen. Thank you so much for reading guys! Leave some comments to let me know your impressions of this story! Have a nice day ahead !