First day

Hi everyone my name is Lucy Heartfilia and I just moved to Magnolia a couple days ago and today is my first day of school. I am excited but....I am afraid that I will bump into him again. But anyways have to go bye!!

She goes to school but then she bumps into someone and falls to the ground."Ow...I am so sorry are you ok?"She looks up and sees Natsu."Hey!....*thinks*She looks so pretty* I mean...I am fine but are you ok?"He lends a hand to Lucy and she grabs it and he pulls her up."I am ok and I am so sorry"It's fine btw I am Natsu what is your name?"My name is Lucy nice to meet you Natsu"Nice to meet you too Cutie"What did you just call me-"

The Bell rings

"Well got to go bye Luce"He kisses her on the cheeck and runs to his homeroom.

Lucy blushes"D-Did he just....kiss me?!"Lucy shakes her head but still blushing and went to her homeroom."I am so sorry that i am late Mr.Gildarts"It's fine and go and introduce yourself to the class"Lucy nodded"Hi my name is Lucy Heartifila and i hope we all can be friends"Nice to meet you Lucy now go and sit next to Natsu and Natsu no monkey business"Aye Sir!"He grins at Gildarts.

Lucy sits next to Natsu and class has begin. Time skip to after class."Hey you are Lucy right?"Lucy turns around a sees Levy right behind her."Oh hi and yes"Great I am Levy Nice to meet you"Nice to meet you too"Hey I was wondering would you like to have lunch with me and my friends if you want to?"Sure I can see why not"Yay now I have a new best friend"They both hug and they went to the cafeteria and went to a table that a group of girls were sitting."Hey girls I want you to meet my new friend Lucy"Hi everyone"Hi Lucy!"So Lucy let me introduce you to friends so this is Erza,Wendy,Mirajane,and Krystal(Yea yeah i know i did add myself here but I do help Natsu to get Lucy to be his and i am really close to Natsu but you guys will see what I am talking about)"Nice to meet you all"Us too Lucy"

But then the cafeteria door open and a group of boys walk out and almost all the girls scream and cheer for them.

"Omg they are so cute"I hope one of them ask me out"I love you senpai"Please marry me cutie"

Lucy was confused about whats going on."What is going on here"Its the popular boys and if i were you I would stay away from them"Why?"Well they aren't just popular but they the biggest players in the whole school"Really who are they?"Jellal,Romeo,Gray,Laxus,Gajeel and their leader Natsu."Lucy was in shock what she had heard about Natsu."Wait Natsu is a player?"Yep and those boys will do anything to get in the bed with you."

"I thought Natsu was a good guy even though he kissed me on the cheeck"All of the girls were in shock"WHAT?!"

"Oh poor Lucy"said Wendy."What?"ask Lucy curiously."You are Natsu's next target."said Mira. Lucy was in shock."Lucy whatever you do do not fall for him got it"said Krystal."And I should know because well um he is..."Then Levy came in and said"He is Krystal's big brother."What!"said Lucy in shock."Yeah I know it seems bad but he usually nice and cares about people but Idk what happened to him."said Krystal.

But then they heard someone shouting in the cafeteria."NATSSUUU!"scream out Lisanna.(Yeah yeah i know you guys hate Nali but dont worry there will be Nalu but I am sorry that i add her here but there is drama.)"Hey Lisanna and btw please let go of me"said Natsu trying to catch his breath.

"Ok and sorry is just that i love you Natsu."(I think you guys are going to get mad at me for this but dont worry a Nalu moment is going to happen)Then Lisanna kiss Natsu and Lucy saw.

"Is that his girlfriend?"ask Lucy almost tearing up.Wait why am i crying? Thought Lucy.

"Well she is sorta but Natsu tells me that they are doing it because he is the popularest guy in the school and she is the popularest girl in the school. And i saw her cheating on him so yeah i not calling that a relationship."said Krystal drinking her juice.

"Are you ok Lucy you look like you are about to cry?"ask Wendy.

"I am fine but where is the girls bathroom?"ask Lucy."Go to the main hallway and take a right then you reach a dead end which the bathroom is on your left." Said Erza."Ok thanks."said Lucy and leaves.

After Lucy went to the restroom someone grab her from behind and kisses her. But this is how he did it.

(When i saw this pic i was Wow Natsu you savage also the pics aren't mine only the story)Lucy break the kiss and was blushing  really hard

Lucy break the kiss and was blushing  really hard."W-Why did you do that?!"said Lucy in panic.she tastes so sweet like none of the girls that i kiss. Thought Natsu."Hey! I am still talking to you!"yell Lucy. Then Natsu did this.

(Lucy's face is priceless XD)HE

HE...he...he tastes so sweet...thought Lucy.I can't help myself she is driving me crazy she is not like the other girls...wait am i...falling in love?thought Natsu.

Then the bell rings and Lucy break the kiss but was blushing."I uh....um..i need to go."she said and runs to her homeroom. Natsu was still standing there blushing and can't believe they were kissing for almost the whole intired lunch.

Now to Lucy.I cant believe he kissed me...and I just went for it...am I falling in love?