The Day

Lucy's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen today is a very speacial day that our graduates will go to their separate ways. And blah blah blah."said Principal Makarov. Today is the day of our graduation. I was sitting next to Natsu who was holding my hand.

The Principal keeps on talking about his speech which everyone would 'like' to hear.

"Hey are you nervous?"whisper Natsu."No well a little bit."I whisper back. I hold his hand tighter because today will be the last day that we could spend it with our friends. Tomorrow they will be going to planes and go to college.

But its ok because I have Natsu with me.

Natsu's POV

Ok today I will ask her. Today is the day that I have been waiting but I have to wait for Gramps to finish his speech.

Time skip after Gramps finish his speech.

"Alright now Natsu Dragneel will like to say some couple of words for you all to hear."said Gramps and he signal me to come up and I did.

Man I am so nervous but I have faith that she will say yes. I clear my throat and start to say my speech.

"Hello everyone I will like to say that this year was the best and how was this year the best? Well let me tell I use to be a playboy that didnt know what love is and lost happiness long time ago but then this new girl and she well she was very stubborn and somtimes annoying."I said. And I heard Lucy say "HEY!". Eveyrone laugh."Hahaha but this girl change me somehow by her personality,her brown eyes,her golden blonde hair,and her sweet smile. That change me into a man that found love and happiness again. And I can say eveyone argees that I change and I change for her. And now Lucy Heartfilia can you come up here please."I said and signal Lucy to come up and she did.

"Lucy Heartfilia I love you so much and I have been wanting to ask you this for a long time."I said and grab a ring out of my pocket and get down on one knee.(Btw I was squealing when I was writing this and also here is the ring)

"Lucy Heartfilia will you make me yhe happiest man alive and marry me?"I ask a little bit nervous

There was a moment of silence.

Then she take a deep breath and she said"YES I WILL MARRY YOU!"she yell. Then the crowd was awe and cheering. Even our friends were cheering. Then we kiss.

I put the ring on her finger

I put the ring on her finger."I love you Mrs.Dragneel."I said."I love you too Mr.Dragneel."She giggle and she kiss me back.

Then Gramps yell out"Now I will graduate our graduates and now class of 2018 go and spread your wings!"yell Gramps and evryone yell "YEAH!!!"

Then I did this to Lucy and I think all you can remember this.

This is the best day of my life!

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Next Chapter will be the Finale and if you want a sequel or a Epilogue just ask me. I am glad that I make it this far to my first book that I wrote. Thanks for all your support.

Krystal Dragneel OUT!!!❤✌
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥